• Thread starter Kaidan
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidan

Kaidan

Defying gender roles since 1999! ✿✿
Towns Folk
Does anyone have Ditto's in their FS? I desperately need them for perfect breeding. FC in sig. Tell me yours.

Reactions: milesose
Here is the list of Safaris of the members at this forum (all not posted). I'm pretty sure we don't have someone with a Ditto Safari, btw. Might be better to request a 5-6 IV Ditto from Heart's or Wayne's store in the Nookling Junction.

Here is the list of Safaris of the members at this forum (all not posted). I'm pretty sure we don't have someone with a Ditto Safari, btw. Might be better to request a 5-6 IV Ditto from Heart's or Wayne's store in the Nookling Junction.

Ah, thanks! ;) But they have Pokemon ranging from 8- 18 PC, I can't possibly afford that, I gotta save. ;(

Ah, thanks! ;) But they have Pokemon ranging from 8- 18 PC, I can't possibly afford that, I gotta save. ;(
I have a Ditto Friend Safari on my friend list, which means I can get you friend safari Dittos very quickly, from my Shop.

But wouldn't each Ditto be for like 5 pc? I can't afford that, I wanna buy other pokemon... :/

But wouldn't each Ditto be for like 5 pc? I can't afford that, I wanna buy other pokemon... :/
I PM'd you, I think we can find a solution. Hehehehhe MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahem.

Reactions: Kaidan
I PM'd you, I think we can find a solution. Hehehehhe MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ahem.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA- *cough* AACCK. I seriously need to work on my laugh.

Reactions: Heart
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back