• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I wonder if my niece saw this yet :redpanda:

Reactions: Samster
Oh boy, I can’t wait! I’m so excited to see all the feminist crap they’re going to shove into it! This gets the *Samster Seal of Approval! :thumbsup:

Yeah, there’s no way I’m gonna see this. Looks like hot garbage to me, just like the first one. God, I’d rather die than have to deal with Let it Go one more freaking time. I really didn’t like the first one, and now that Disney has gone full on feminist, I really can’t wait to see what else they’ll try to throw into their movies.

Like, you’re entitled to your opinion, I’m not trying to hate on the movie. I just really don’t like it, and it’s absolutely not my cup of tea.

*In case you couldn’t tell, I was being entirely sarcastic. There’s no way in freak I would give my seal of approval to something as lame as this.

Point a gun to my head and pull the trigger please.

Reactions: Samster and Marc
Reactions: Samster
Bruh it’s not even frozen tho it’s just fall. This is why Pixar is way better than normal Disney

It looks like a quest to control the weather. And apparently they are in danger. Someone's gonna die and it's not gonna be me if I'm watching it. Let's see if it comes on Netflix and gets a low rating.

3037803-poster-p-3-the-poop-emoji-oral-history.jpg

Back