Fruits that you wanted to see in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
There are a couple of well-known fruits that are available in Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

See the list below :
  • Apples
  • Banana
  • Coconut
  • Cherries
  • Durian
  • Lemon
  • Lychee
  • Mango
  • Oranges
  • Peaches
  • Pears
  • Persimmon
Are there any fruits that are not available in the game that you wanted to see? I personally would not have mind seeing grapefruit, watermelon and pineapple - three fruits that I enjoy eating, :hungry:

What about you guys?

The watermelon (fruit) sounds like it'll look beautiful as a vine/shrub, when growing in your town and I really like grapes, it'll be nice to be able to pick a nice fresh cluster of grapes everyday. So I'll go with watermelon and grapes.

Also, doesn't tomatoes fall into the fruit category?
Scientifically speaking, a tomato is definitely a fruit. True fruits are developed from the ovary in the base of the flower, and contain the seeds of the plant (though cultivated forms may be seedless). Blueberries, raspberries, and oranges are true fruits, and so are many kinds of nut.
I guess it is a fruit :sneaky:, I want tomatoes in the Animal Crossing series.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Marc
Plums.
Strawberries.
Blueberries.
Grapes.
Raspberries.
Blackberries.

I really want vine/bush fruits. Wouldn't it be nifty to have a grapevine growing on the side of your house or something? :O

Reactions: JunkoDespair
i would want plums. plums are so delicious. i love plums.

Plums would be cool. I'd also want Nectarines! I have a nectarine tree in my backyard in real life, and I think it would be cool to have one in Animal Crossing! It's the same with Apricots. I have an apricot tree, and I think they'd be great for Animal Crossing as well! ;)

Plums.
Strawberries.
Blueberries.
Grapes.
Raspberries.
Blackberries.

I really want vine/bush fruits. Wouldn't it be nifty to have a grapevine growing on the side of your house or something? :O
Yeah what Cheshire said I would have loved to see bush fruits. And the grapevine is a cool idea also.

Maybe a Japanese Melon. I would like to see how the texture will turn out in the game!
Also Dragon Fruit, should be very beautiful (both the shape and colour). I don't mind having other kinds of fruit anyway :D

I want watermelons to grow. Then, once youre done, you can slice up the watermelon and share it with friends. There should also be an option to make fruits into juice and stuff, by buying a blender or something. Would definitely be an awesome thing to see.

i would love to see pineapples, lemons, plums or ground fruits like berries of sorts.

I want to see them add grapes blueberries and all that kind of stuff.

Reactions: atomic_ian
Grapes, Strawberries, Watermelons, Plums, Blueberries, Pineapple, Apricot, basically just what everyone else said :D

I also agree that a blender would be an interesting thing. I mean, we got to go coffee cups, what if I don't like coffee and just want some fresh squeezed juice? I mean, seriously. Make it happen Nintendo.

Tomatoes and blueberries.

1. Grapes- It's a really popular fruit and if there red count me in, yet if there green :vomit:
2. Blueberries- Favorite fruit, I can't stand not having one with me. ( Though I don't have them much.... )
3. Tomatoes- Second Favorite fruit.
4. Raspberries- Ah, Raspberries, red, chewy, juicy :hungry:
5. Blackberries- I like these more then Raspberries because they are more juicy.
6. Strawberries- Now THIS is a popular fruit, I can't believe it didn't go into New Leaf.

First of all, fruits like cherries should have grown in bushes. They should have bought grapes of different colours (purple and green definitely. They should have bought watermelons too!! growing in vines and not in trees. Because if you would have shaken a watermelon tree, it would land right on your head and others will be spoilt.

I think it would be cool if we could grow blueberries in animal crossing nrw leaf. Nur, i think we should be able to grow vegetables as well as the only ones that I know are in the game are turnips. You cant plant or grow turnips which is a bummer.

Fruits? :D

• RASPBERRIES
  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Grapes
  • Watermelon
  • Kiwi
  • Pineapple
  • Tomato

Dragon fruit and star fruit would have been cool, they are really tasty as well

Pretty much any type of berry. It would be awesome if berries could grow on the bushes. and maybe vines could start growing for grapes,

Seriously, any tree that could grow on bushes. I'd love to have more ways to grow bushes and fruity ones would be nice! So... like bster said ;__;

I really want watermelons. I want them to act like the balls in he first AC game. So when a villager asked for a watermelon you will have to roll it over to their house. Pineapples and grapes are cool too since I love those.

Back