Full Metal Alchemist Anime Review

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
Full Metal Alchemist Review

The adventure of our biggest Alchemist as started therefore like a flash on they eye.
vlcsnap-2014-07-31-07h25m17s70.png
Alchemist is sayed that the person who use it have to pay a price such as losing something that you hold precious to you as a the man's best friend the dog, a arm, a leg and even the person you hold precious to you as a member of you're family.

Alchemist is a sort of fondamental power who combines magic with science therefore you must be really full of talent to be a Alchemist a lot of people as tried to attend to power and a lot have lose they capability to use Alchemy and some of them died by using too mush of their energy.

It all started with Edward Elric and Alphonse Elric two brother interested in Alchemist like no one else.
vlcsnap-2014-07-31-06h53m18s10.pngvlcsnap-2014-07-31-07h01m05s137.png
By abusing too much power on executing magic and using a forbidden technique to revive His mom they all pay the price Edward lost a arm and a leg and his brother Elric lost all of his body by a chance for Edward he have the time to seal his brother soul in a armor for the time he tries to bring his body back.
After they have been recrute by Ruy Mustang in the Alchemist special military force to fight as Alchemist.

vlcsnap-2014-07-31-07h25m01s161.png
Not time for those two have to separate for a little moment to fill they goal in search to train to become more powerful.

A book of Alchemy:
vlcsnap-2014-07-31-07h21m55s83.png

Edward Elric's and Alphonse Elric's mother:
vlcsnap-2014-07-31-07h23m09s64.png
They mom died of a fever claim to be the price to pay for Alchemy.
This anime is noted 7/10 from me.

Hope you enjoy it, more review will be added soon and thanks for you're support.

Last edited:
Nice review! I watched till episode 16, but for some reason I stopped there, I think it was because I started to watch other anime and kinda forgot FMA :bag:

Thanks

great review, and I'll always remember this series for this song:

Ehhhhhhhhh. Watch Brotherhood. A thousand times better, especially since its plot followed the manga. Also the animation in Brotherhood is just much, much better...

Reactions: Clavier141
Cool good i started watching it but didn't get far yet.

Ehhhhhhhhh. Watch Brotherhood. A thousand times better, especially since its plot followed the manga. Also the animation in Brotherhood is just much, much better...
I agree completely. I watched Brotherhood first and found it to be brilliant, and everything I've heard says that it is better than the original series which had some filler due to the manga coming out as the anime was being made (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong). But in the 64 episodes of Brotherhood no episodes strike me as real filler. They all contribute something to the plot or the character development.

Reactions: nicklesimba
Brotherhood was less dramatic than it but they almost the same

I agree completely. I watched Brotherhood first and found it to be brilliant, and everything I've heard says that it is better than the original series which had some filler due to the manga coming out as the anime was being made (I think, someone correct me if I'm wrong). But in the 64 episodes of Brotherhood no episodes strike me as real filler. They all contribute something to the plot or the character development.
the orignal is fillers it not base even close to the manga where brotherhood was. fml is more like the kid friendly verison

I've always liked the original FMA better than Brotherhood, while Brotherhood does follow the manga faithfully and can be appreciated because of that, the original unfortunately ran out of source material, and instead of ending it like so many other anime that had caught up to its source materials, BONES decided to carry on the story and created something that is not only more dramatic than Brotherhood ended up being, but much better paced and far more addicting to watch.

yeah i just started watching this the other night and found it amazing !!! its been planned quite well, i plan to continue watching this series until Sword Art Online season 2 finishes :)

Back