Fullmetal Alchemist RP - The flames of justice (open for joiners)

• Thread starter Arcanine
  • Start date
Arcanine

Arcanine

Just call me Arc
Towns Folk
So this is an FMA RP, I recommend that you have seen at least 40 episodes of brotherhood before joining. Characters from the show and OCs are equally permitted, however if an OC turns out to be a mary sue, you may get kicked out of the RP :panda: glad we're clear.
-------
This RP takes place during the events of brotherhood, any character that died before episode 30 stays dead.
-------
The basic plot is that someone within the military has started killing off random soldiers and officers, nobody is sure who, but there is plenty of evidence that someone within the military is doing it. The fuhrer had started to interogate and torture various people to try and gather some information. However he has selected a select few to try and track down the villan. Will anyone find him or her or will this person carry on disrupting the military.
--------
Everyone who is selected , OC and actual characters get this letter :
Dear sir/madame,

You have been selected as one of the chosen ones who I want to track down the killer i'm sure you're aware that has been going around. I'm also aware one of you could be that person so expect me to keep an extra close eye on you, please fill out the details below :
Full name :
Current Rank :
What you look like :
Something we should know about you :

And finally sign your name here :

yours truly, Fuher King Bradly of Amestris

Back