Funniest moment you've had?

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
So what's the funniest or most comical moment you have had with your 3ds? For me it was always confusing mine with my friend's. One time I took his home not knowing, opened it, and found out what he likes to look up. I saw him the next day and told him "So wanna tell me more about Watpad stories?" RIP. Love to hear your stories :D

Reactions: Jeff The Killer and 18
Wow. You just went through his internet browser like that? Honestly, that's a little messed up. But the funniest thing might have to be the same thing that I always say happened to the 3DS, where a bucket of water was accidentally dumped on it and it worked slightly perfect a few days later without properly drying it off or anything.

Wow. You just went through his internet browser like that? Honestly, that's a little messed up. But the funniest thing might have to be the same thing that I always say happened to the 3DS, where a bucket of water was accidentally dumped on it and it worked slightly perfect a few days later without properly drying it off or anything.
To be fair, we checked each others. I didn't use the Internet browser however so he had nothing on me. The only thing he did do was change my Mii and its name so yeah.

To be fair, we checked each others. I didn't use the Internet browser however so he had nothing on me. The only thing he did do was change my Mii and its name so yeah.
Fair 'nuff.

I remember one time I went to my friends house and we were playing Super Smash bros Brawl and we were playing good and great when out of nowhere his mom comes into his room looking at him I was scared because I thought I had done something wrong like step on mud and step on my friend floor ,but it wasn't it was because my friends report card came and he had bad grades and she came and hit him with a belt in front of me and I was trying my best not to laugh even though it was super funny and I couldn't stop laughing when I got home and remembering it was worse his mom could of waited for me to leave home then hit him ,but I guess not Lol anyways that's the funniest thing that has happened to me.

I am not going to tell you my funniest moment with my 3ds, because all of them are great! What I do want to tell you is the moment I got really stunned by 3d visuals. I was playing zelda ocarina of time, I was solving some puzzle in an x dungeon, I had my 3d activated, in one moment the camera locates itself behind link and guess what???? Link´s Hood was actually out of the screen!!! That was so amazing, I loved it.

Back