Funniest movie ever watch?

• Thread starter .:*Alex*:.
  • Start date
.:*Alex*:.

.:*Alex*:.

(*) I want a battle! (*)
Towns Folk
What´s the funniest movie you have ever watch. I haven´t watch ant funny movies, maybe some when I was a 7 years old kid, but I´m not really sure. But the question goes to you! Which is the funniest movie?? I want to know, and please say why!
-Thanks!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Monty Python and the Holy Grail is one of the best comedies every made and probably one of the most quotable comedies of all time and for very good reason, every scene is hilarious from beginning to end and that can't be said about most comedies.

Army of Darkness - Army of Darkness is a dark comedy full of nothing but one liners and clever jokes, all of which are told by Bruce Campbell, who is nothing short of amazing. Bruce Campbell is love, Bruce Campbell is life.

Hot Fuzz - Hot Fuzz takes what we know about the action movie genre and makes it hilarious, the movie full of so many little details that you'll watch the movie a couple of times before you realize how good it really is.

Dodgeball - when I first saw this, it made me crack up so many times. xD

random, awkward, silly moments made it awesome. The underdogs won in the end. :p

happy new year - most funny song of this movie- nonsense ki night
this movie has some racist jokes like nandu thinks of the Korean team as Chinese and calls them chilly chicken . it is a indian copy of ocean's eleven but better I watch this movie everyday

Lol guys! I want to watch all of those movies!

I'm probably going to seem cracked saying this, but The Exorcist. I loved the demon. Friendly-evil! :D Pazuzu is love, Pazuzu is life.

Recently, The LEGO Movie made me laugh a lot, and was very endearing.

Shaolin Soccer, super silly and funny. It is very short so you guys should give it a try.

I really like The Guardian of the Galaxy too, laugh my <censored> off XD

@ash280103 ughhhh I hated that movie I only liked th songs and the last 20 minutes but my favourite movie is The Mask! It is just extremely hilarious xD I think @dilawer must have watched the movie because he keeps on using the movies gifs :sneaky:

@Siri you can understand hindi????

uhh duhhh I am from India -.-

ohhh I thought you were from pacman world

I am (in this forum) but in Real Life I am Indian Diplomat :3

what does diplomat mean(im 11 don't expect much from me)

ummm do you know BRICS?

nope

Mujhe bhi Hindi samajh main ati hai! :sneaky:

On topic: The Mask is pretty funny. The Simpsons Movie is the funniest.

wow another indian

muche Indians

I don't watch that Many comedy movies but 21 jump street and 22 jump street made me laugh really hard. I especially love their employers face when he find out that his employee Is dating his daughter.
images_4.jpg

This scene cracked me up

Wreck-it Ralph! LOL

Vanellope is very cute.

Back