PC Funniest Town of Salem moments you've ever had.

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
What's the funniest thing that's happened to you in a game of Town of Salem? Be it a vigilante shot all the mafia dead in one go, or the WW killed all of the town or something else! Share all your funniest moments here!

For me, something just happened in my last game I just played which made me make this post in the first place! I was jester, and I was playing with 3 other friends (no sharing names or roles until game ends). D2 (first discussion time) someone had died the night before from mafia so I picked a person at random from the list and said that they had visited the dead person so they must be maf. The next night the vigilante shot the person I accused because of my accusation. It turns out that they were mafia (mafioso as well!) And also one of my friends. A few days later and I picked another person at random and just said like some random rubbish about how they must be mafia. Turns out that when they got lynched the next day, they were Werewolf. Skip to a few days before the end and I picked another person at random, this time getting desperate to get myself lynched. It ended up being the spy I had picked, so I picked another person the next day and accused them of being mafia. Turns out after they got lynched, that they were in fact mafia, and mafioso. After that day the final mafia member killed me at night and 2 days later town won thanks to me.

I think I may never be that lucky again xD

I have one of these too, albeit it happened a few months back. It's more awesome than funny, but I just found it funny considering I despise Mafia roles and don't play them well.

I had played 4 Town members and a Jester (including Doctor and Veteran) as a Framer-promoted-Mafioso in a Classic matchup. When it was time for me to be put on trial as a mafia member (whilst I was Framer) I claimed Veteran since he shot our first Mafioso. I recited the ability line of a Veteran while the votes were counted. This confused everyone enough to get me off the hook. The Godfather continued to kill more Town members left and right until he ran into the Veteran who shot him.

From there I started killing the remaining players, being careful to not touch the real Veteran since he could kill me. Town was dubious of me and the real Veteran, who had stood up to claim Vet. Because the Doctor decided that I should die (even after "proving" my innocence) and failing to get enough votes a few nights through since Medium was afk, the Jester and Investigator were getting suspicious of the Doctor. Since the Veteran stood up they were also weary of him being the Mafioso.

It was decided when there were 4 players left (Doctor, Medium who came back, Veteran and Mafioso) that one of the claimed Vets had to be lynched. Luckily and rather surprisingly, the Doctor decided the final vote and the real Veteran was lynched. I had to get rid of either Doctor or Medium and fast, or else I would be lynched. Just before the day ended, I told Doctor "You're next, [Doctor's name].", Hoping he would catch wind of my ploy and instead of healing himself, would heal the Medium. This left him open to attack and my aim struck true.

At that point, it was simply a matter of killing the Medium. The day before her demise I gave her a good game, basically admitted that I wasn't expecting to get this far and only did so through deception and luck, and then told her to say hi to the dead for me from the afterlife. All in all, I'm amazed that I even managed to pull that off. I never got a friend request back from him but I'm sure the original Godfather would have been proud of me.

Last edited:
Back