Funny Siri Questions and Responses

• Thread starter ZeroBlast
  • Start date
ZeroBlast

ZeroBlast

The Swordsman
Towns Folk
Hey! Just now I was asking Siri some weird and stupid questions. I wanna know what your favorite Siri Q&As. We all know what is zero divided by zero. But one I asked was "Why is cookie monster so sad?" Siri said "Cookie Monster typically falls into a despondent state when he lacks access to a certain eponymous treat of chocolate chip variety."

Ask her to marry you or some weird questions. She can get pretty mean

Reactions: Eric Cartman
Funny-Siri-4.jpg

^ Not sure if that's real but I found that funny :p

Reactions: ZeroBlast and Mikaya
Funny-Siri-4.jpg

^ Not sure if that's real but I found that funny :p
It's fake. But if you say my name is (insert awesome and funny nickname here" she will call you that and sometimes it's hilarious

Reactions: ZeroBlast
Someone should ask siri "what do you think about Five Nights at Freddy's?"
I wonder whether her response would be positive, negative, neutral, or off-topic. xD

I tried to ask it and it said "I can't answer that"

Someone should ask siri "what do you think about Five Nights at Freddy's?"
I wonder whether her response would be positive, negative, neutral, or off-topic. xD
It has multiple responses but I got "It's nice of you to ask, but it doesn't really matter what I think". Honestly I don't really get it but, whatever.

Reactions: Mikaya
Siri straight out saying she don't care about that trash game XD

Siri straight out saying she don't care about that trash game XD
I have a feeling you've never actually played a FNAF game, lol. It's okay, I forgive you. :D

It has multiple responses but I got "It's nice of you to ask, but it doesn't really matter what I think". Honestly I don't really get it but, whatever.
I wasn't expecting anything more, haha. xD

"Who's the best Super Smash Bros. Character?"
Whatever Siri says, it has to be true. :p

I have a feeling you've never actually played a FNAF game, lol. It's okay, I forgive you. :D

I wasn't expecting anything more, haha. xD

"Who's the best Super Smash Bros. Character?"
Whatever Siri says, it has to be true. :p
It keeps bringing me to the web. It also spells super smash bros. "supersmash bro's character" I don't really know why it combines super and smash though. To me it looks like supers mash when they are together.

Reactions: 423
Apparently Siri likes Diddy Kong .-.

Time for Siri and I to 1v1 I'll see you at 10:15

Alright so I beat Siri. Has a pretty crappy Diddy if I do say so my self. Can only use side B and bananas

Last edited by a moderator:
I asked Siri how to divide zero and she told me some complex explanation but it ended with her telling me "And you're sad because you have no friends....:("

I also asked her "What does the Fox say?"

And she said "Wapowpowpowpow":D

I asked Siri how to divide zero and she told me some complex explanation but it ended with her telling me "And you're sad because you have no friends....:("

I also asked her "What does the Fox say?"

And she said "Wapowpowpowpow":D
But like the best part is when he sounds like ah he ya he!

But like the best part is when he sounds like ah he ya he!
So true, he sounds so funny :rotfl:

Ask her whats 0 divided by 0. Her response is priceless :cat:

Back