furret on a esclator

• Thread starter ariamisu
  • Start date
ariamisu

ariamisu

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
do any of you think that this will start again for black and white remakes or 3 on switch with furret or another pokemon after diamond and pearl remakes release later this year? i think there is small chance of it happening in the future.
i like black and white music and hope it can get remade remixes with more modern music creation approaches used in sword and shield , lets go pikachu and eevee and shining pearl and brilliant diamond.
furret is a meme too due to this walking until diamond and pearl remakes are released and aculmla town from black and white became a part of the furret meme and is assosiated with it.
especially the furret in smash videos on youtube.

Reactions: phofufury and Mizunil
The stream already started a day before you posted this:

I forgot the escalator meme, I remember seeing it a once on my feed months ago ;P

Someone will probably make something similar to this again, @Jisenku posted the vid above for the stream until the Diamond and Pearl remakes are released. I hope someone makes a stream for Black & White, some of my favorite games, but also I don't mind not getting a remake for it.

Pokémon Legends of Arceus has already been announced so I don't think people are eager/asking for the next remake yet. If anything the next stream will probably be until that is released imo

Reactions: Jisenku
am aware that the furret on esclator already exists for diamond and pearl games , was more curosity question if someone will revive it and or use black and white pokemon for the wait for the black and white remakes or sequel on switch.
as i am someone who likes at random goin on a furret walks on esclator until diamond and pearl remakes comes out videos to listed to the black and white game music , especially after watching a pokemon video or anime episode or whenever think about ferret.

am aware that the furret on esclator already exists for diamond and pearl games , was more curosity question if someone will revive it and or use black and white pokemon for the wait for the black and white remakes or sequel on switch.
as i am someone who likes at random goin on a furret walks on esclator until diamond and pearl remakes comes out videos to listed to the black and white game music , especially after watching a pokemon video or anime episode or whenever think about ferret.
misread the post

I have decided to begin a religion centered around Furret. I will be setting up a steam of Furret on an escalator until the Rapture occurs. You are welcome.

light hearted video parody content centered around pokemon , specifically furret but can be other pokemon too as i saw one with a pokemon from sword and shield “the one with the move no retreat “ its all fine , some random funny videos are welcome , hope they can continue in the future inbetween all the other videos that come upon youtube and such.

Furret is cute and all but I never used the darn thing. If we got a Shuckle walking animation meme and standalone live action film I'd be all furret. Game Freak could put this in the BDSP games at the Veilstone Mall if they wanted but we can only hope that ever happens. All that stream consists of is a Pokemon RP too so in actuality it's just for the kiddos (Keldeos).

indeed the pokemon furret in game is not very useful in battles and it gets ko quite quickly from anything even moves that are not super effective and since it resists nothing but only immune to ghost it does not last very long in battle even with acess to move rest.
it is cute vissually and it also serves as a nice plush toy to have and to use in meme videos and other types of parody content , it has somewhat high speed stat and can learn the move theif unless i remember incorectly as it been long time since i played a game that has furret in it so it is a little useful for wild battles against pokemon that may be holding a item when not in mood or able to catch every wild pokemon you encounter just to not miss a rare hold item.

Alright, I have some ideas on how good Furret can be, just know it's really lackluster. Get one from Gen 3. Teach it Dynamicpunch, Then bring it to a generation where it can learn Coil. Give it some sort of healing move or item and max bulk investment. I suggest Shadow Claw/Foresight and maybe ChestoRest or even Amnesia and Leftovers. In doubles give it Follow Me, Me First, Charm, and Helping Hand. Really Furret is a decent support mon and it's about the best it can do with sub-par stats. It's just about as useful as Pachirisu.

Back