Future Consoles

• Thread starter Henry 25313
  • Start date
Henry 25313

Henry 25313

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
If you had an idea for a new console, what would it be?

I think a helmet that when you put a cartridge in and the helmet on, you could play that game first person in the real world, if you know what I mean.;):thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Would a Nintendo 4DS be a bad idea?

Imagine playing Pokémon on this thing, being shot with water, the console heating up from a fire attack, be hit with a breeze. Maybe the device hitting you with static from an electric attack.

Though having Grimer, or Trubish on your team would be horrible do to the device giving off a funky smell.

On second thought 4DS would be bad....

Some sort of Nintendo laptop? Could it possibly work? What will be the kinds of features it will have? More importantly, what games will it have? Though it really isn't a good idea for this to be some kind of console, (if it's even considered a console xD)
it'd be interesting to see.

Reactions: Mikaya
I think there would a "Nintendo HDS" with a HD top screen and 3DS controls and PS3 processing power. If mobile phones dominate handheld electronics, then Nintendo can make a DS that "slides" instead of using a clamshell (kinda like the PSP Go) with a touchscreen top screen and phone functionality. It wont use Android but would have Google applications (like Play). It would use cartridges. Its lower screen would still use a stylus for stuff like drawing.

I've got this really weird idea. It might be a little far fetched, but hear me out.

What if Nintendo's next console was a hybrid between a handheld console and a home console? Maybe it would come with some kind of dock that allowed it to hook up to your TV. This would be great because for casual players they could take it with them wherever they go; but for gamers who prefer home consoles instead, they could play it like a normal console.

I think the controllers could be detachable, as well. Maybe a red one on the left side and blue on the right to give it a dash of colour. Then, of course, you could take them out and use them as wireless when it's hooked up to the TV. Or keep them in the console if you're going handheld! Personally, I think it's a wonderful idea, so I'd love to see something like this happen.

What are your thoughts? I know it's far fetched, and it likely won't happen, but I think it'd be cool. Maybe they could make an open world Zelda game for the console, maybe even as a launch title.

Back