Future game releases?

• Thread starter CrazyElf
  • Start date
CrazyElf

CrazyElf

Apart of Santa's Workshop
Towns Folk
Title says it all really. I just want a short list of future game releases, NOT the ones that are coming out really soon (ex: Tamodachi Life or whatever it is called). Games like Pokemon OR AS that are coming out in a good few months. I'm bored, so i just want to see new games that may interest me :D.

Wait a week for E3, I think, lot of announcements going to be made

i'll will more take the one piece one

Thank you :D. Do you know other games that may be coming out next year or so? I know SSBB may be coming out next year or so. If you can't tell, I'm cool with it .
:eek: Super Smash Bros. 4 (for the 3DS) is coming out this 2014 Summer! Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is coming out this Fall, it looks amazing, so I'm excited about that! Sonic Boom (3DS Version) seems like it'll be released this year as well.

This is two others that are scheduled for release this year.
10/05 North America Skylanders Trap Team (Starter Pack)
10/20 North America Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appetit!

Reactions: CrazyElf
:eek: Super Smash Bros. 4 (for the 3DS) is coming out this 2014 Summer! Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is coming out this Fall, it looks amazing, so I'm excited about that! Sonic Boom (3DS Version) seems like it'll be released this year as well.

This is two others that are scheduled for release this year.
10/05 North America Skylanders Trap Team (Starter Pack)
10/20 North America Cooking Mama 5: Bon Appetit!
Thank you. Also, where did you get your info about SSBB being released in summer? Isn't the "demo" version coming out this summer, like not an actual demo, but you can try the game in stores?

Thank you. Also, where did you get your info about SSBB being released in summer? Isn't the "demo" version coming out this summer, like not an actual demo, but you can try the game in stores?
The Nintendo (Smash Bros.) Direct. Where the creator of the game, Masahiro Sakurai talked about a lot of details. It's 40 mins long, you should watch it.

The Nintendo (Smash Bros.) Direct. Where the creator of the game, Masahiro Sakurai talked about a lot of details. It's 40 mins long, you should watch it.
Okay, I see now. Thank you for the information. I'll be sure to watch Nintendo Smah Bros. Direct soon.

Reactions: TheSuperKid
Back