• Thread starter spagooti
  • Start date
S

spagooti

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hi! I like games :p
Obviously why else would I be here?
Well I like Life Simulators, Casual, Happy (if you know that genre it isn't officially a genre, I just said that because no freaky horror games please no), Sometimes fighting like LOZ just nothing too intense for me to rip my hair out, and I like the Petz series.

Well we all know that Christmas is coming up, and I have a problem.
I don't know what games to get.
And that's a problem.
So please recommend games to me :D I love games that have a good story that at the end you will literally cry because it's over, and I also love games that have online features and is not laggy.

Fantasy Life
Disney's Magical World
Harvest Moon A New Beginning
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Mario Kart 7
Pokémon ORAS or X/Y

Here are a few suggestions. I usually enjoy the type of games you listed and these games were great for me, so take a look! I don't know if you own any of them but I guess you already have Fantasy Life =P Which is the best in the listed games IMO.

I have Fantasy Life, ACNL but it's broken :p , Mario Kart 7 and AS,
I'll try to find reviews on those games hat I don't have though :D I've heard good about them.

I really recommend you Disney's Magical World, I really loved that one and it's one of the rare game that I never sold back once I finished it because... Well, I still craft Disney costumes from time to time :O My 3DS says that I put over 80 hours in it ^^'

I was thinking the same as you so this thread is good for me too :) . Perhaps I will buy Harvest Moon A New Beginning. Some friends have recomended me that one. They said that it is a really good one. I am exciting thinking on recreat the country life on my 3Ds console, it sounds fantastic!!

I was thinking the same as you so this thread is good for me too :) . Perhaps I will buy Harvest Moon A New Beginning. Some friends have recomended me that one. They said that it is a really good one. I am exciting thinking on recreat the country life on my 3Ds console, it sounds fantastic!!
Heheh, I'm glad that this thread is useful to you, sadly I don't like most games that aren't 3D, like free zone that I always discover new things.. I might try HMANB

I would recommend ORAS,Harvest Moon A New Valley since its the newest HM game and if you like fighting games check out Super Smash Bros and ORAS is a kind of adventuring game so if you are in to that stuff you should check the games out.

I was already getting all of those games, I have ORAS and SSB

From what you said you liked, Harvest Moon seems like the best fit. It's a pretty casual happy game. You could always try Tomodachi Life too.

I hate Tomodachi Life . I had it once I deleted it for a reason.

For Harvest Moon, if you don't pick A New Beginning I would recommend you to wait for Story of Season coming out in early 2015

Oh, and so nobody gets confused I'm gonna get Majoras Mask 3D, and if you all heard my ACNL read! ;u; I could kiss Tom nook right now
image.jpg

Back