Game suggestion

• Thread starter Marajan
  • Start date
Marajan

Marajan

All your base are belong to us
Banned User
I need a game suggestion. I'm already planning on getting MK7 and Rune Factory 4. But I don't know what to get other than those.

What do you think about Bravely Default? It's coming in 2014 (I think) in North America.

I think you told me once that you were considering Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. If that's true, I highly recommend that you wait for Monster Hunter 4 because it'll have Wi-Fi gameplay and most likely improved controls.

Tales of the Abyss is another great game that you might like :

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is another game that I loved. It's visual novel with puzzle. It's rated "M" mostly because of the swearing. There's a lot of replay value and it's actually challenging with a nice story.

Fire Emblem: Awakening is definitely worth a go, if you haven't already. It's a fantastic JRPG with an amazing story - - I HIGHLY recommend it.

I'm not sure if you're into Dungeon Crawlers, but Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity is another game I would highly reccomend. The story is really nice, and you get attached to the characters fast.

If you like any games in The Legend of Zelda series, I can't recommend getting The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds enough. It has amazing gameplay and quite a few dungeons that you can beat in any order, as well as solve in different ways. The soundtrack is wonderful, it's actually just remixes of songs from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past. This is my favorite 3DS game, and probably my favorite game of all time.

That's just to name a few - I could go on and on, but that would take quite a while.

Reactions: BrianXcalibur and Moon Rain
Fire Emblem: Awakening is definitely worth a go, if you haven't already. It's a fantastic JRPG with an amazing story - - I HIGHLY recommend it.

I'm not sure if you're into Dungeon Crawlers, but Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity is another game I would highly reccomend. The story is really nice, and you get attached to the characters fast.

If you like any games in The Legend of Zelda series, I can't recommend getting The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds enough. It has amazing gameplay and quite a few dungeons that you can beat in any order, as well as solve in different ways. The soundtrack is wonderful, it's actually just remixes of songs from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past. This is my favorite 3DS game, and probably my favorite game of all time.

That's just to name a few - I could go on and on, but that would take quite a while.

I have Fire Emblem and PMD. I've never played Zelda so I'm not sure if I want to start playing yet.

I have Fire Emblem and PMD. I've never played Zelda so I'm not sure if I want to start playing yet.

Oh, well I didn't know that. :p Sorry.

Oh, well I didn't know that. :p Sorry.

It's fine. :p But they are great games.

If you want to play small but great games, I would like to recommend Crimson Shroud and Attack of Friday Monsters. The first is a digital-table top RPG made by Tactics Ogre-Vagrant Story ex-staff. The second is one day life-sim game about children and Kaiju.

Reactions: BjFauble
Have you ever considered Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies? It's cheaper than most retail games (by about $10 I believe) yet I've heard that it's a really fun game

I will recommend you the game Sonic. Lost World if you are a sonic fan you should get it and the sonic game is really cool with the 3D effects and there are new bosses to fight.

You can try playing Kingdom Hearts 3D if you want. I had a lot of fun with that one.

You should share some info - what genre(s) are you interested in for one?

keep in mind this was posted in early December guys

This thread is a bit old. No need for more suggestions.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Back