Game views with P2. :3

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya guys, P2.0 here! :D So, things have been kinda slow with the posts, so sorry for that. ;-; But I came up with an idea, something kinda fun if you're up to it. That's right, I'm reaching out to you guys! :3. So, here's the thing: I'm gonna pick a day where I go on a posting spree and some communities with games I'm either familiar with, or played, see? This is where you guys come in. You pick what I should talk about on that particular game. It can be something you like, like items, the story, side quests, characters, you name it! And if I like it, I'll post about it on that day. That way, we can share thoughts, and simultaneously be earning loads of PC too! \o/ Nintendo' s always good conversation starter, lol. So what do you say? :)

Reactions: Furno
This is confusing to me...

Let me make it simpler for you, k? :3 @Furno , I want people to choose game series that I've played before or, I'm familiar with, then on one day, I'll go on a posting spree, with the selected games in mind, and do a review of what I think about them. :D That way, multiple peeps can join in on many posts at once, and earn a bunch of PC that day. That is, if people say what they want me to talk about here, lol.

How about CAVE STORY!!!

Reactions: P2.0
Cave Story is added to the Spree List! Thank you! :3

Harvest Moon?
Kingdom Hearts?
Sly Cooper?
Classics like Crash and Spyro?
Persona series?
I don't really know what you've played so... XD

Reactions: P2.0
@Chickenfoot :Well, here's the thing: I've never played any other games besides stuff from Nintendo. XD But I have played some of the Harvest Moon series! They're great! :D So, if you want, I can do a post about Harvest Moon. :3 Is there a particular game from the series you want me to talk about, or what?

@Chickenfoot :Well, here's the thing: I've never played any other games besides stuff from Nintendo. XD But I have played some of the Harvest Moon series! They're great! :D So, if you want, I can do a post about Harvest Moon. :3 Is there a particular game from the series you want me to talk about, or what?
Well my favorites from harvest moon were actually the rune factory series, but my favorite from the main series was the Friends of Mineral Town game

Dude! All the games I want to talk about are not exactly in Nintendo's reach. I'm hoping you'll somehow know these names anyway.

Soul Calibur series (I know you know that one!)
The Evil Within
Street Fighter series
Devil may Cry series (But no DmC! Blegh!)
...You know what Fighter's Destiny is? It's a pretty boss N64 semi-3D fighting game.

Interesting Idea for a thread @P2.0. I'd also suggest the Soul Calibur series.

@Chickenfoot :Oh! I've played Rune Factory: Frontier! :D I'd be happy to talk about that one if you want me to! I've only seen parts of the first Rune Factory of DS. That game belonged to my brother, so I didn't see the whole thing through. :p

@Erix Summerdown :Ok, I know about the SoulCalibur series, but the only one I've ever played was the second one for GameCube. :D I've watched Markiplier play The Evil Within, so I kinda know about that one too, but not too much to get in deep, y'know? I know a bit about Street Fighters, but I've never owned any games from it to give a good review of it. The Devil May Cry is a series that I hear a lot about, supposedly is pretty good! But y'know. Never played it. And this is the first time I've heard of Destiny Fighters for N64! :eek: Sounds pretty cool!

@Alex Summerdown :Thank you! I can do a review on SoulCalibur if you want. But I've only played II. ^-^

Reactions: Ace and MindzEye
Did you play Wind Waker HD? I can't remember if you did.

I absolutely adored Rune Factory Frontier, you really should try out the first game as well since Frontier is a direct sequel to it.

Another game that would be fun to talk about is No More Heroes and No More Heroes 2 if you've tried them, if not they are some of the most ridiculous, over the top and vulgar games I've played to date and both were a damn good time xD

Reactions: MindzEye
@Furno: I've only played Wind Waker for GameCube. We haven't gotten it for Wii U yet. ^^"

@Chickenfoot :I'll do one for Rune Factory: Frontier is you'd like. I'd play it more, but the music gets me so sleepy. :hilarious:

Have u played fire emblem awakening , Tomodachi life, alot of pokemon games XD, super smash bros.
Super Smash Is fun and you know it, it gives you room for improvement.
The many modes are fun as well gives you variety.
So here's my opinions.
Target Smash: Interesting hard to get a very high score, bomb tends to blow up in my face XD.
Homerun smash: interesting my highest score was made with Gabondorf I have yet to beat that score.
Smash Run: fun fun fun. Alot of the accomplishments come from this one game. I've gotten most of my customs from here.
Classic: Not much of an opinion gives u trophy a coins and customs as a reward the higher difficultys are hard to do my highes lt being level 7.0 with yoshi.
All star mode another way to get trophys.
Trophy rush same as above u can get customs here as well.
MULTIPLAYER IS AWESOME.
ANY OF THE the other games you mentioned I didn't see XD.

@EtherealQueenOfHearts :Never played FE, and I've only played a few Pokemon games, none recent. 'o' Lol, since you gave a review of smash Bros. already, you want me to do one of Tomodachi Life?

Back