Gameboy Micro

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
that tiny GBA!. I'd like to own one, they look pretty cool. xD

what do you think of it? was there any point of making yet another GBA version?

I think the Game Boy Advanced SP was more than good enough myself. Never had a Micro. Why? Because the GBA SP could play Game Boy Color games as well which I loved and still love to this day when I am feeling a bit on the nostalgic side.

Yeah I had a green one with blue lights! I still have it with not one scratch on it!! This little awesome screen looks HD!

I have heard about the game right micro before and it's absolutely adorable how it fits in your hand so small. I really wanted one but I didn't see the point in spending money to get one when I already had a gameboy advance SP and now a 3DS. I looked on eBay and Amazon for them but They are kind of expensive and I don't see myself paying that much for something so small.

I think that the Game Boy Micro was really something that was very interesting . I've never owned one before but it looks so cute >w< It was super portable and quite functional as well . Even to this date , I'd really love to own a Game Boy Micro just because of it's size :D

My friend has one, it's kind of adorable xD. I want one, but my SP is still going strong for me. It's so tiny though I can't stop thinking about that xD. Plus it's more of a travel system than the GBA, I think it's a really cool and cute product.

I loved it, though i personally never owned one. I played my friends and it was so cool, it reminded me of those little games you'd get as a prize in a child's meal from fast food restaurants.

Example, I had gotten a Sonic the Hedgehog game from Sonic the restaurant. It booted like a gba game with a title and theme, and a new game/ continue option. And you would race around collecting rings.

I think that's,why it was so big except you'd get to play actual games.

I had a black one and it was an interesting iteration of the GBA. It was easy to bring around for one. Also the backlight it has seems to be better than the SP's based on my experience.

Takes a while to get used to the tiny screen though :)

At one point, I heavily considered buying one, but that was after the DS came out, and I just didn't see the point to it since the DS supported GBA games. However, my friend did buy one, though he didn't get much use of it after the DS came out. I guess that must have really affected its sales...

Back