GAMECUBE SQUARE!

• Thread starter Dr.Horse
  • Start date

Who got the GameCube close to its initial release? (Sept.14 JP) (Nov. 18 U.S) (May. 3, 02 UK)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr.Horse

Dr.Horse

Artist (saving up for a Cintiq) and good sleeper
Towns Folk
I'm new to this and I'm probably going to be the worst at making a thread.... So let's make a thread.

So this thread is just going to be for all the GameCube fans out there! Maybe share some of your GameCube memories or tips for GameCube games for others to read and check out!

I have to say my most favorite and most memorable game was Super Mario sunshine! I remember the adventures i had with that game and the fun and also angry times i had with Mario! I had fun but when you attempt something so many times and you just give up and then come back to it after you have cooled off, lol that was definitely me and my close second was Sonic Adventure 2 cause that game was so awesome i just absolutely loved it and 3rd was super smash bros melee and the reason its in 3rd even though i love smash is because i never owned the disc myself i always played it somewhere else so yeah those are my top 3

Reactions: Dr.Horse
I have to say my most favorite and most memorable game was Super Mario sunshine! I remember the adventures i had with that game and the fun and also angry times i had with Mario! I had fun but when you attempt something so many times and you just give up and then come back to it after you have cooled off, lol that was definitely me and my close second was Sonic Adventure 2 cause that game was so awesome i just absolutely loved it and 3rd was super smash bros melee and the reason its in 3rd even though i love smash is because i never owned the disc myself i always played it somewhere else so yeah those are my top 3
That's really cool! And yeah... Mario Sunshine definitely gave me moments were I was ready to slam my GameCube into the wall. :^) Have you ever played Pachinko? :]

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
N+o i've only seen the gameplay of it and it seems easy and like there is no work at all except just holding the knob in place and watch the screen but i guess slot machines aren't much different where you just pull the lever and watch the screen also or roulette when you just wait for your number to be picked ( if it does ) but i guess it depends on everyone's own interest but mine is usually in blackjack but i don't bet money cause i'd be afraid of loosing it all

N+o i've only seen the gameplay of it and it seems easy and like there is no work at all except just holding the knob in place and watch the screen but i guess slot machines aren't much different where you just pull the lever and watch the screen also or roulette when you just wait for your number to be picked ( if it does ) but i guess it depends on everyone's own interest but mine is usually in blackjack but i don't bet money cause i'd be afraid of loosing it all
Oh! uh, sorry! I was trying to make a reference to the infamous Pachinko level in Sunshine!

I have not got a original gamecube, but I can play the games on my Wii. I wish that I got it when it first came out :longing:

I had a Gamecube. Me and brother had some great games on that console. Some Sonic games, Viewtiful Joe games, Need For Speed Underground 1 & 2 (the greatest Need For Speed games ever in my opinion), Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and more. A bit of my favorite at the time was NBA Street V3 with Mario, Luigi, and Peach entering the streetball scene. Very fun game.

I remember getting melee and gamecube for christmas. Was so fun to play and also loved the gameboy disc reader and playing mario and luigi super star saga. Another great part were all the amazing sonic, mario, and naruto games I got for it. Star fox assault was my favorite game on it. Still have the same memory card too

I remember the GameCube! I actually still have a GameCube! I don't have many games on it....YET! Dang...I miss those days when the GameCube was the shiiiiiii.....stuff!

ahh the Nintendo gamecube something I would like to talk about today. the Nintendo gamecube was a great console until it they stop the idea in 2007 so I am going to talk about it. the Nintendo gamecube was a home console that has given us many great memories at the time is was fight with the ps2 and the xbox and it was the first Nintendo console to use disk slots and it could connect with the Gameboy advance for extra features and it could be use as a second controller. after the gamecube was discontinued the wii came along. even though the game console was stopped the controller still lives on in smash bros.

I love my gamecube so much! :woot:

I still have mine, but it's missing the scart cable. Some of the games I have are: Sonic Adventure DX, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle!, Zelda: The Wind Waker/Ocarina of time, Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, Zelda: Collectors edition, 007: Nightfire. It has decent graphics and a huge range of popular titles. I would've liked to have gotten the Gameboy Player device, playing GBA games on the big screen is amazing! I remember my friends (back in the day) used to come around and play and even help me when I got stuck on Zelda, and we used to be competitive in Multiplayer (Nightfire). :D

So here's a list of all the games I ever owned for GameCube:
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Adventure DX
Sonic Riders
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Mario Kart Double Dash
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Mario Strikers
Mario Power Tennis
Star Fox Adventures
Star Fox Assault
Kirby Air Ride
Naruto clash of ninja 2
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
Shadow The Hedgehog
Chicken Little
Meet The Robisons: The Game
Lego Star Wars
Pikmin
Madden 07
X-Men
NFL Pro Street
NBA Jam (featuring Mario)
Soul Caliber
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: The Game
SpongeBob: Creature from the Krusty Krab
Nicktoons mashups
Spider-Man 2
That's it for now :p

Might as well post my games for gamecube also:
Super smash bros melee
super mario sunshine
pikmin
animal crossing
fire emblem path of radiance
pokemon XD
skies of arcadia legends
luigis mansion
mega man anniversery collection
Zelda four swords adventures
I also own twilight princess for my wii and wind waker hd, dont know if those count, i also want to buy pikmin 2, mega man x collection, mario kart double dash, and maybe a sonic game.

Back