1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

GameCube virtual console?

Discussion in 'Wii U Discussions' started by dark lonk, Oct 8, 2017.

1. dark lonk

dark lonk Pittoo Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    9 coins
    So as we know for the virtual console we have n64, Wii. snes, And even turbografx16 but why not GameCube there were many great GameCube games like super Mario sunshine, the legend of Zelda windwaker, and smash bros melee so why didn’t we get one. I get that the GameCube had gba support and that would be hard to add on the Wii U but still we could hVe just not used that. Does anyone else think there should be a gcn virtual console or no tell me your ideas I’d love to see what you guys will say.
  2. Braydon5523

Braydon5523 Highly Educated Citizen Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    35 coins
    Yes, definitely since gamecube has some of the best games from 1990's to early 2000's, Paper Mario TTYD included lol.
    I would love to be able to play both paper mario games on my wii u, or maybe the gamecube games could be on 3ds somehow?

It does seem weird how there's no gamecube support lol, maybe we'll see it in the switch or the next console from Nintendo.
    I hope there's going to be gamecube support!
    dark lonk likes this.
  3. Samster123

Samster123 Kittens will rule the world... Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    2 coins
    OF COURSE! The Nintendo GameCube was one of he best Nintendo systems EVER. I loved the classic game on there, such as Wario's World, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. As well as Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and Shadow The Hedgehog. I think it would be amazing for them to design Joy-Con support for those games as well. In answer to your question, I would LOVE to have GameCube virtual console.
    dark lonk likes this.