Games Done Quick discussion

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So, I know I'm a bit late to this, as the one currently will end tomorrow. But since this is my first time watching any runs in Games Done Quick, I'm just blown away :eek:

If you don't know, Games Done Quick is a massive charity event that runs a couple times a year. This time round they're raising money for Doctors Without Borders (Médecins Sans Frontières). Throughout the whole event twitch streamers, YouTubers and whoever speedruns their chosen game. It's a casual event, showing off tips, glitches and just the fastest ways of beating your favourite games. Each event they cover a massive range of games, going from SNES games and older, to next gen game, console to PC games. The runners can also choose people to sit on the couch behind them while they run, which often makes for great fun.

I think so far in this event, the Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past run was my favourite so far just because of how brilliant the people on the couch where, and for how broken and "well made" the game it. Portal 1's run and The Talos Principle's run are both probably my second favourite since how insane both runs where. Talos Principle for being so broken, and portal for just the speed of it.

So how many of you watch GDQ? What's been your favourite run so far?

Reactions: 18
Back