Games from the Nintendo Switch trailer may not be actual gameplay footage

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Nintendo has said that the games in the trailer are not necessarily games that will come to the Switch(Skyrim, mario kart, etc.) Nintendo said:
This video is all about explaining how the Nintendo Switch works. We wanted to convey in a self-contained video how Nintendo Switch represents a new era for video game systems enjoyed in front of a TV, by letting gamers play anywhere, anytime, with anyone they choose. It adds the mobility of a portable system to the power of a home gaming system.

At a later date, before the March launch, we'll be talking about things like exact launch date, and of course, the games. You shouldn't assume what you saw on the video represents actual game footage and further specifics on first-party games will be provided later.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-10-24-behind-the-scenes-of-nintendos-switch-reveal-video

"Specifics on first party games". So Skyrim is up to Bethesda here I would assume. Sigh, Nintendo as close-lipped as ever. Hopefully they'll announce some solid first-party games though, maybe even some new IPs.

"Specifics on first party games". So Skyrim is up to Bethesda here I would assume. Sigh, Nintendo as close-lipped as ever. Hopefully they'll announce some solid first-party games though, maybe even some new IPs.
I do know that Bethesda said that atm Skyrim is not in development for the switch, but that they may bring it to the switch in the future. That was smart of Nintendo to put Skyrim in the new add, as many people would want to buy the switch just for Skyrim mobile :p.

Emilio was right.
Nintendo said:
This video is all about explaining how the Nintendo Switch works. We wanted to convey in a self-contained video how Nintendo Switch represents a new era for video game systems enjoyed in front of a TV, by letting gamers play anywhere, anytime, with anyone they choose. It adds the mobility of a portable system to the power of a home gaming system.

At a later date, before the March launch, we'll be talking about things like exact launch date, and of course, the games. You shouldn't assume what you saw on the video represents actual game footage and further specifics on first-party games will be provided later.
This also does not mean no Skyrim Remastered for the Nintendo Switch :p

We'll just have to wait until next year for more information from Nintendo about first party titles and Bethesda for Skyrim \o/

Reactions: Blue Knight
Proof:

CvVcJzMUEAAf8ht.jpg

:p

The games are under development soo this is the most common and obvious case

Welp. Now I gotta wait another 3 months to see if there's are games that would push me over to "making the Switch"

Back