Games that interest you from the Indie World Showcase 2019

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Nintendo recently had its Indie World Showcase for 2019, revealing a bunch of indie games for the Nintendo Switch consoles. They're expected to launch on the console pretty soon and some are already available, so keep an eye out for their release.

Sports Story 00:33
Streets of Rage 4 02:10
Gleamlight 03:05
Bake 'N Switch 04:13
SuperMash 05:29
The Talos Principle 07:12
Sail Forth 07:55
Dauntless 08:40
Murder by Numbers 11:19
Oddworld: Strangers Wrath HD 12:09
SkateBIRD 12:59
Liberated 13:41
Boyfriend Dungeon 15:07
Dreamscaper 16:06
The Survivalists 16:52
Axiom Verge 2 19:12

The Survivalists is one game I'm looking forward to. I'm not surprised that there are games like Boyfriend Dungeon, but the idea seems interesting. It reminds me of River City Girls a bit. Dauntless is out now and free so it's worth trying.

What games from the Indie World Showcase interest you?

Last edited:
SuperMash looks like a good pick. Anything to try and make a bootleg Kid Icarus with updated graphics. Or if I get bored try making a variety of new games all together.

If you guys want to make a Dauntless club count me in. I really want to try the War Pike weapon. \o

If you guys want to make a Dauntless club count me in. I really want to try the War Pike weapon. \o
How is that game going for you so far? Do you think I'll like it? Is there microtransactions?

Is the survivalists like the escapists?

Never heard of any of these but I installed Dauntless for a bit just to try it since it's free, felt too much like a Monster Hunter clone too me, except it didn't play nearly as well. Ah well, it's still free.

supermash i think has potential to be one of the most creative titles but we will have to wait until we see how smooth the mix between the diferent type of games is

Back