Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
Games that last forever that are also multi-player

3ds games

1.Super Smash Bros (Fighting)
2.Mario Kart 7 (Racing)
3. Monster Hunter 4 U (Fighting) (Adventure)
4. Kid Icarus Uprising (Shooting) (Fighting)
5. Animal Crossing New Leaf (Collecting) (Simalator) (Dressing Up)
6. Resident Evil: The Melcenaries 3d (Shooting) (Fighting)
7. Fantasy Life (RPG) (Collecting) (Dressing up)
8. Pokemon (RPG) (Fighting) (Collecting)
9. Star Fox 3d (Shooting)

i had to put wii u games on this thread because they dont have a option for both wii u and 3ds so just class this as a wii u and 3ds thread

They isent a option for both 3ds and wii you so i had to just put it in the 3ds games option and just class this as a wii u and 3ds thread not just 3ds

Wii u

1. Super Smash Bros 4
2. Mario Kart 8
3. Splatoon
4. Game And Wario

Games hat last forever That also have multiplayer

3ds

1. Super Smash Bros 4 (Fighting)
2. Mario Kart 7 (Racing)
3. Monster Hunter 4 U (shooting) (Fighting) (Adventure)
4. Mario And Sonic Olympic 2012 London Games and Winter Games (Sport)
5. Kid Icarus Uprising (Fighting) (Shooting)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf (collecting) (simulator)
7. Farm Simulator (Simulator)
8.Resident Evil the Mercenaries 3d (shooting)
9. Fantasy Life (RPG) (Collecting) (Simulator)
10. Tamodachi Life (Simulator)
11. Pokemon X/Y (RPG) (Fighting)
12. Pokemon Alpha/Ruby (RPG) (Fighting)
13. Star Fox 3d (shooting)
14. Mario Party Island Tour (Party) (Mini-games) (Adventure)
15. Mario Tennis Open (Sport)

Last edited by a moderator:
Animal Crossing, you forgot Animal Crossing, you can always redo your whole town and decorate your house differently.

Reactions: 3391
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D lasts forever if you don't mind the undeletable save file.

Yeah those games are really do last forever and I am glad that at least I have one of them :D which is Kid Icarus : Uprising . Not sure but what about Fantasy Life . I see many people enjoy it and it does have good playability and replayability . Also it has online so I am sure it is a great game so I guess you should add that to the list ? How about some Wii U games like Mario Kart 8 :rotfl:

About Fantasy Life, I'd say sure it will give you a good 200 hours and more of gameplay, but once you've maxed all the lifes, I'm not quite sure there is more to do?

And I'm pretty sure there is no Wi u games in the list because we are in the 3DS section huhu =P

Fantasy Life should be on the list, I mean to do all most everything takes 200+ hours! Plus you can keep fighting and killing all the monsters after you have done everything.

I would have to say the longest lasting game I've ever had was Mario kart 7. I still have it and I've had it since the day it came out I absolutely love it one of my top games toad favorite character

I don't think Fantasy Life should be added, it does last pretty long though :3

Animal Crossing needs to be added;)

Acnl. The game is literally indefinite. Time will keep growing as you play the game more and more and no two different days are the same. People play the game for years., it's lasted me over 300 hours

Ha. You forgot the Pokemon games. Not for the singleplayer but for battling other people as it's a constant quest for clever teams. Also Star Fox 3D 64 is considered a racing game? :giggle: Smash and kart are good ones though.

Reactions: 3391
I don't think Fantasy Life should be added, it does last pretty long though :3

Animal Crossing needs to be added;)
ok ill add it and i really do love that game so i dont know why its not on in 1st place huh i cant edit it

Ha. You forgot the Pokemon games. Not for the singleplayer but for battling other people as it's a constant quest for clever teams. Also Star Fox 3D 64 is considered a racing game? :giggle: Smash and kart are good ones though.
how could i forget the game i play the most lol

Wont let me edit, So i will make a new thread. I will send the link to this thread when it is done, sorry about that.

Also, i got mixxed up with F zero.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess Resident Evil Revelations also qualifies if RE: Mercs 3D is there, as it has Raid Mode.

I like how Smash is at the top of the list. The only reason the other games became less active on the multiplayer is Smash :p

I guess Pokemon Shuffle could also last forever if the developers would make and update every now and then -- like what they did for Candy Crush. It is not multiplayer, but yeah, I know you also want to have bragging rights if you beat stage 150, and caught Mewtwo to go with the stone. :D I wish there would always be events in the game for at least every month. PS: I haven't won yet for stage 150 :(

I will just go on record saying anything Metroid is AWESOME and worth coming back to over and over again! I have played through all but the very first game, and have replayed them over and over again. Trying to find things I didn't find the first time, or unlock one of the alternate endings....but mostly just because it is just plain FUN to go back to!

Back