Games that need remakes

• Thread starter Retro Chocolate
  • Start date
Retro Chocolate

Retro Chocolate

A Lilin
Towns Folk
What games do you guys think need remakes (or reboots) on modern consoles? It can be any game you wish had a remake or reboot. Just don't name anything too recent.

I think a new original or x series mega man game would be nice, but we need an a adventure remake. Imagine how awesome a 3D remake of adventure would be. They would of course have to add more levels though (considering that there were only 3) but it would be really awesome. If they do remake the game, I hope hey keep the easter egg.

I'd love to see Morrowind or Oblivion remade with Skyrim's engine. Wait, modders are working on it? Omgiawd!
Maybe even the old Arena or Daggerfall games, too, seeing as I haven't played them. I'd love to explore the uncharted territories that Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim didn't give us. And I sure as hell aint going on TES: Online to do it.

dream trigger,that's is like the worst and most boring game I ever played or will play in my life,that game totally needs everything remade,sure u fellas never heard of it because its too LAME.

dream trigger,that's is like the worst and most boring game I ever played or will play in my life,that game totally needs everything remade,sure u fellas never heard of it because its too LAME.
If we are talking bad games that need to be remade better, how about Simon's Quest... Or E.T... Or SQIJ!

Last edited:
Reactions: Megalegacy98
What games would need a remake?
Shenmue 1 and Shenmue 2 (short list actually).
I would like Pikmin 1 and Pikmin 2 on Wii U too.

What games would need a reboot?
I don't like reboots at all, so no opinion from me here.

Would love to see a remake of the Turok series. What an incredible franchise that was left to rot in the ashes of Acclaim's failure, only to be revived by a company that didn't fully understand what made the original Turok games so great, and thusly failed to capture audiences yet again. I WILL say that Turok Evolution for GBA was pretty fun, though.

Majora's Mask needs a good ol' HD remake

Reactions: Magik
I think Zork also needs a remake

Majora's Mask needs a good ol' HD remake

If I have to be honest, I want to play it on my 3DS instead of my Wii U...
Meanwhile they don't make it a N3DS exclusive :/

Reactions: Batfreak
Grim Fandango, I would like to see an HD remake of that game, but they are doing it I believe.

Reactions: Batfreak
yep they are remaking it... I would like to see a remake of the longest Journey... I couldn't really get in to Ragnar's newest dreamfall game but maybe it might come to me later :)

I want to see F-zero gx on the wii u, Battletoads needs a hd remake on the Xbox one, Donkey Kong 64 on the 3ds, and Klonoa 2 for the ps2.

I want Pokemon Battle Revolution on 3DS....

Back