Games that played better on 3DS

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
With the added analog stick, did you find any DS games that played better on the 3DS? I found super mario 64 played a lot better on the 3DS.

Super Mario 64 DS definitely did. It feels like there was already analog stick support in it.
Other than that, none.

I did enjoy playing New Super Mario Bros. with the analog stick but I wouldn't say it's better than when I played it using the good ol' D-pad.

Oh my gawsh. Kingdom Hearts 365 days and Re:coded
That game required you to move. . . a LOT. and if you don't stop playing for long periods of time (like me) then your left thumb for control will hurt annoyingly.

The circle pad brought instant satisfaction~!

Reactions: ErixSan
Oh my gawsh. Kingdom Hearts 365 days and Re:coded
That game required you to move. . . a LOT. and if you don't stop playing for long periods of time (like me) then your left thumb for control will hurt annoyingly.

The circle pad brought instant satisfaction~!

I want to get that game T_T

i think that why super mario 64 ds was better on 3ds. is because of the circle pad which is like the controler on the n64 more than the d-pad. and also it is better resolution.

Some Mario Party DS games with the Circle Pad really made the thing easy to break Nintendo's scores.
And I also use the Circle Pad for Pokemon Diamond, or games that mainly use the D-Pad.

Animal Crossing: Wild World, or any game that involved a lot of walking. Other than that it was awful for games like MkDS.

I think it was better for games that needed walking. For some reason MKDS to me played better on the D-Pad

I think it was better for games that needed walking. For some reason MKDS to me played better on the D-Pad
It did, In MkDS powersliding was done by pressing left and right on the dpad quickly. It was harder to do that with the circle pad.

Mario Kart DS... It felt like it was made just for the circle pad and driving with it feels perfect, also it is pretty good with any walking games like Pokemon especially... I never use the D-Pad on my 3DS anymore, lol.

Played Super Mario Bros. DS version and I think it was almost the same for me because when playing Mario I like using d-pad.

Back