Games That Should Be On 3DS?

• Thread starter G MAN
  • Start date
G MAN

G MAN

NYEH HEH HEH!
Towns Folk
Let's say you were sitting in a conference room as the new CEO of Nintendo. You can make any deal work for the 3DS, you're sure of it. You want the 3DS to have some awesome new games. A new Mario game? A new Metroid? A whole new IP? A game on other platforms you want on 3DS? Besides hardware limitations, the sky is the limit. I'm quite interested to see what you guys have in mind. I personally would love to see a port of Undertale, one of my favorite games. But enough about me. This is about YOU.

A new Golden Sun game :drool:

I've been dying to get some conclusion already, especially after the cliffhanger in Dark Dawn.

We got a Hyrule warriors for 3DS right? why not Devil May Cry 4 special edition? or Bayonetta 2? They've proved how strong the 3DS is and they can totally take advantage of it, by porting my favorite slashers on the go.

I think because we got it on 3DS doesn't mean all of the games can be ported to it.

It all depends on if the game was made while keeping the 3DS version in mind, and how much can be cut without denaturing the game.

The Legend Of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures. Now you might be thinking: We already got four swords anniversary edition on the 3ds! Well... First of all, four swords adventures is better then the anniversary edition and also, It wouldn't be for a limited time like four swords anniversary (in case you didn't know, four swords anniversary was only on thee shop for a limited time and now it is not on the eshop so there is no way to get it) so four swords adventures 3ds edition could be a public game so the people who couldn't get the anniversary edition will be able to get the four swords adventure 3ds version.

Back