Spin Off Gate's to Infinity Rant

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
Okay so Gates to infinity was as many people know a HUGE dissapointment,it strayed to far from what the past games had put out there from the Quiz that determends your pokemon to the Ammount and Diversity of the pokemon you can find a recurit, Explores Games and the Rescue team games you could pretty much recruit almost everyone (Exluding Arceus in Explores and munchlax in rescue) Gates to Infinity had a small pool and you couldnt recruit all the legends!(my personal favorite Thing to do,somthing is just so satisfing about using an over powered pokemon to CRUSH ALL WHO STAND IN YOUR WAY) so I hope that this Rumored New Mystery Dungeon game that i've been hearing about Fixes Everything Gates to Infinity messed up

I agree. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity was a HUGE disappointment. The Post-Game storyline is pretty much not even in existence, but the VERY SHORT Story line in-game was actually pretty fun. I paying 35 dollars for that game, and it turned out to be a terrible Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I really wish there were all the Legendaries. (I will admit fighting the Shiny Ho-Oh Post-Game as a mission was pretty cool, though) I also wish there was a WiFi feature where people could fight each other for fun or for rating. (Kind of like the real Pokemon Games and Super Smash Bros for 3DS.)

Yeah i heard it was bad, that's why I never got it. This is why you always read reviews or check gaming sites, or youtube for comments.

I will forever be playing Explores of the Sky. Best Mystery Dungeon game imo.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I will forever be playing Explores of the Sky. Best Mystery Dungeon game imo.
^ This. (Though I also enjoyed the Rescue Team games)

I haven't bought the game, because I have tried the demo, and it was enough for me to know that the final game wouldn't be that much interesting. When you know how empty the demo is, how many Pokémon you can be compared to the previous titles, I seriously think that this opus isn't really worth it.
Also @TheZekroms, source for the new PMD, please (With Gen 6 Pokés, that would be awesome... if they don't mess up like Gates to Infinity did) ?

I was looking at a list of Recent trademarks and I found Pokemon mystery dungeon: the rest was cut off,dangit website on Oct.24th 2014

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Back