Gen 6 Gen 6 or Gen 7

• Thread starter BetterBushyBurmyBureau
  • Start date

Gen 6 or Gen 7?

• Total voters
BetterBushyBurmyBureau

BetterBushyBurmyBureau

Kawaii in the streets. Senpai in the sheets.
Towns Folk
So, by now you guys should have seen the new Magiana Coro Coro leak today and I was just wondering what you guys thought about it. Is it a Gen 6 Pokemon forms of Diance or a completely new generation of Pokemon legendary?

Personally, I think it's a sign of a new generation. Its been 3 years since XandY were released so I'd say were due for another.

Irregardless of the true answer I'm just glad we're getting something new for Pokemon.

I believe this to be a new generation Pokemon but given to us earlier like what was done with a few Gen II and Gen IV Pokemon like Togepi and Lucario. Before all of this we'll probably get one final title for Gen VI and then Gen VII can start.

At first I thought it might just be Pokemon Z because of the new Zygarde formes, but if that were the case I would have expected it to be released /revealed a little earlier, as that game wouldn't be very hard to make. Gen VI has already lasted longer than Gen V did, so a new Gen isn't so unlikely. Or, maybe Pokemon Z will be a next-gen game, a direct sequel to Pokemon X and Y featuring a ton of new Pokemon. You never know. :p I have money on a new a new gen.

Actually I don't have any money to bet so scratch that.

Nintendo wants to make money...
That is all...

Ok, I thought there would be at least on vote for 6... anyways I think gen 7, they already put up a trio for 6 and I think this little guy is gonna end up like Diancie did in x and y, I just feel this Pokemon got leaked a bit to early as I don't see getting it if it is an event till 2017/2018/2019.

To be honest.. I'm not sure. It could be apart of Gen 6, since we didn't get much new Pokemon. (Mega(s)) do not count. >.>
But also, it'll be like Lucario and such. So it could be introducing Gen 7. Then again.. We didn't get Pokemon Z game yet. If we are getting one. It's just.. I don't know. ;-;

I feel like they needed to just add another Pokemon to add storyline with Volcanion.

So many questions and so little answers. ;~;

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I feel like they needed to just add another Pokemon to add storyline with Volcanion.
So many questions and so little answers. ;~;

This is indeed something to think about. Perhaps the Pokemon in question isn't exactly a Pokemon per se but just another movie specific plot character.

This is indeed something to think about. Perhaps the Pokemon in question isn't exactly a Pokemon per se but just another movie specific plot character.

I meant it has to be a Pokemon otherwise.. What would be the point? Hoopa had a new form and whatnot. That was placed into the game as well.

Maybe Magiana is in Gen 6.5. :p

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
If it's even real then I think it's an add-on the gen 6. I don't trust CoroCoro :p especially since this looks like some sort of droid/robot Diancie. But I have said this before and I'll say it again, if gen7 includes gen4 remakes, I will happily accept it.

I wanna say Gen 7 but I'm still confused as to how we're gonna get Gen 7 material without getting the Gen 6 Legendary Volcanion event already? It seems strange that the leak would feature a Gen 7 Pokemon, although I do see a resemblance to Diancie and Carbink in a way, which were also both Gen 6 Pokemon.

Pokemon needs to get their priorities straight. "Yknow Pokemon Z/XY2 that everyone wants? Let's make a Diancie Robot instead! What? We need the Volcanion event? Eh, whatever"

Reactions: BetterBushyBurmyBureau and Pandaxclone2
I like generation 7 because it is newer than 6 so that means that it will be better and have more content.

Back