Gen 8 Pokemon that has a good chance of making it to Smash

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yes, yes.. there are enough Pokemon in Smash.

But let's say we could add another one. Which gen 8 Pokemon do you think is most likely to be accepted into Smash?

The only one that makes sense is Rillaboom. Since we already have Greninja and Incineroar final evo starters. None of the others stand out to me other than maybe Obstagoon, but he could be very similar to characters we have already.

No no Marc unless you are gonna play Smash again instead of Pokémon you don't get to have your favorite Pokémon in the game.

It would probably be Rilaboom or Cinderace but I would love to see a weirder pick like Dracovish or Falinks.

250px-438Bonsly.png

Bonsly, all the way.

Reactions: Dj2
rilaboom sounds like the obvius choice but i think toxtricity would fit just fine he has attitude a cool alt and i think the pison electric type is a very cool concept combination

Yes, yes.. there are enough Pokemon in Smash.

But let's say we could add another one. Which gen 8 Pokemon do you think is most likely to be accepted into Smash?
Personally, I think the Pokémon who has the best chance of getting into Smash is probably Rillaboom. I mean, the gen six rep was Greninja while the Gen seven one was Incineroar. It really would just make sense for him to be there, since greninja is a water type, incineroar is a fire type, so having rillaboom, a grass type, would perfectly balance everything!

Back