Genderbent

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I'm curious is there any all female rock, punk or metal bands? I wanted to listen to
that since I was younger but... I'm assuming now, everyone's voices can't sing over
loud music...

Halestorm

Girlschool is also great

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kakea
You could try Flyleaf.

I don't really listen to them, but I know there used to be a female singer and it's metal :p

BabyMetal ftw! >.< But yeah, there's quite a few Japanese girl metal/rock bands.

• The Runaways
  • The Donnas
  • The Slits
  • The Raincoats
  • Crucified Barbara
  • Girlschool
  • Jack Off Jill
  • Vixen
  • Kittie
  • Aldious
  • Destrose
Orianthi is an amazing guitarist, you should check out her solo albums.

Also, there are two pretty good tribute bands you should check out: The Iron Maidens (for Iron Maiden) and Hell's Belles (for AC/DC).

Halestorm
Lzzy is the only female in Halestorm, the rest are guys. They're great tho, yes.

Last edited:
  • The Runaways
  • The Donnas
  • The Slits
  • The Raincoats
  • Crucified Barbara
  • Girlschool
  • Jack Off Jill
  • Vixen
  • Kittie
  • Aldious
  • Destrose
Orianthi is an amazing guitarist, you should check out her solo albums.

Also, there are two pretty good tribute bands you should check out: The Iron Maidens (for Iron Maiden) and Hell's Belles (for AC/DC).

Lzzy is the only female in Halestorm, the rest are guys. They're great tho, yes.
I definitely want to back up The Donnas. They're music is so good, it will make you want to Take It Off. Take what off.....ummmm *runs away*

:punch: Ah... I was looking in the wrong places. Thanks! I actually DID see the name Baby Metal
but I didn't know it was a all female band. I'm going to find all of these though :D
Thanks again! :vamp:

Back