• I don't use one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mono_cap

mono_cap

Senior Chief Detective-Aide
Towns Folk
Title explains itself. Do any of you use high capacity SD card/s for storing data, and if not/so, how much memory do you have or how much do you have free?

Post even if you use the SD card bundled with your system.

I originally used the 2GB SD card that came with my 3DS since it had enough space for a fair amount of apps, games, and demos. However, in order to be able to download Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D (2.16 GB), I had to upgrade to an 8 GB SDHC card. I had it lying around, so why not use it? I plan on downloading Fire Emblem: Awakening too, so I will have a majority of the card filled. I don't see a need for higher capacity cards unless I decide to buy more digital games.

I have the 4GB SD Card that was bundled with my 3DS XL. How many blocks remaining though ? I don't know, and I'm too lazy at the moment to see, but I think that in any case, I must have at least 2.5GB free in total.

When I'll have too few blocks remaining, maybe I'll get a 8GB SD Card through Amazon, I guess.

I have the 2GB one (that came with my 3DS). I don't have much on it (except a couple of demos). I imagine there's still a lot of memory left. I don't see the need to get a larger capacity memory card, tbh. :p

I still use the 2gb sd that came with my 3ds, and it still has about 4,000 blocks of memory left on it, even after about 20 VC games, and 4 3ds eshop games. :)

Back