Getting Link between worlds?

• Thread starter Pacmanco47
  • Start date
Pacmanco47

Pacmanco47

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Are you getting A Link between two worlds? What are you excited about? What are you not excited about?

I'm not getting it as of currently I do not have any money in real life to spend lol :) if you would be so kind to give me money , I would definitely buy the game :)

I should be getting it as a Christmas present this year.

I should be getting it as a Christmas present this year.
Thats cool that you will get Christmas presents well I rarely get Christmas presents every year :D cause we dont celebrate Christmas xD

I'm getting it today! But I won't start playing until Sunday. Really excited to play as I'm a Zelda fanboy lol!!!

I get it on a feast in Holland that is kinda like Christmas. It's on the fifth of December. I get my Christmas presents then, but on Chrismas we only decorate the house a bit.

I am very excited about this game, I will get it right after I finish its predecesor a link to the past I played that game many times but never finished it so this my chance !

Well I'm gonna wait until I get a 3DS XL first, most likely I will get the game, it looks amazing but maybe I will wiat till Christmas there is a ton of games that needs to be bought before this one.

I got it on release day, it was definitely worth it. Plus I had to get it as early as possible, because I work for a Zelda website, and in the staff conversations, spoilers sometimes get out.

I won't be getting it just yet because I have some other games in mind at the moment. With that said, I've been hearing good things about it and I'll probably get it at some point in the future

Back