Persona Q Getting Persona Q tomorrow, questions

• Thread starter SilverOwl
  • Start date
SilverOwl

SilverOwl

Guardian
Banned User
Hello everybody, I'm getting persona q tomorrow. And I was wondering if I can ask some questions with any major spoilers?
Well I am a big fan of the persona series and out of 3 and 4, I must say that I spent more time playing 3 on my old PSP.
I glanced at a couple of topics and somebody said Igor isn't in this one. Does he get replaced or what?
Also, I haven't looked at any walk thrus or anything BC I like to experience the story myself, but I was just wondering I there is anything I need to know going into this game? That doesn't spoil any of the story for me.

About how long I the first playthru for this game. Also anything special about which side u pick at the beginning?(3 or 4)

I glanced at a couple of topics and somebody said Igor isn't in this one. Does he get replaced or what?
he isnt in this game, but elizabeth, margaeret and theodore yes
there is anything I need to know going into this game?
1: the story happens in half of both games
2: try to use a balanced team, oh , and zen and rei are OP
3: everyone can use two personas
4: if you want, you can activate de "auto map-drawing" in options

Reactions: SilverOwl
Cool, two personas for each character will be interesting. So they will get bonuses from each persona?
I turned the auto map on in untold on my second play thru, makes the game a little more fun and less hassle

Cool, two personas for each character will be interesting. So they will get bonuses from each persona?
I turned the auto map on in untold on my second play thru, makes the game a little more fun and less hassle
you get some HP, MP and the habilities of that persona, but you wont get elemental weakness or advantages
so, try to get equip personas with no repeated skills
and I nearly forgot a thing, use both MC and do request of optional bosses because its important to get the "evolved" personas

I hope that if you have gotten the game already that your having a lot of fun with it. It's a pretty good game and you don't really have to know much about person 3 or 4 to pick up and play it . It's easy to get use to the game play and pretty much very friendly for new comers . Have tons of fun and enjoy your game . :)

Back