Ghost Hunt Questionnaire [HELP]

• Thread starter Rohost
  • Start date
R

Rohost

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
First time posting, long time observer. So I am student and for one of my projects im doing about anime and I've chosen the anime "Ghost Hunt" to focus on. Basically from the responses I get from this questionnaire, I'll be using the answers to guide me in what exactly is expected from Fans of Ghost Hunt when they watch the show. Reply if you can. Also, I've been thinking about doing an online chat with fans of "Ghost Hunt" So if you're interested, message me :hug:

1. What do you like about the anime?
  2. Were you satisfied of how the anime ended?
  3. Would you like the Anime to have a second series?
  4. If yes, do you like the original intro?
  5. What emotion do you feel when listening to the theme music of the opening intro?
  6. Could the intro be improved in anyway?
  7. Would you prefer seeing clips of the anime within the opening intro?

What tone would you prefer in the new series opening? Tick as many that apply.
More Gore
More Horror
More Romance
More Action
More Humour
More Drama

Reactions: ErixSan
I never saw the anime. Thanks, I will add it to my list.
Sorry if I can't make that questionnaire (how many time you have?)

I'm at episode 13 and it's going great, :love: I must admit, I paused to watch some of the new Fall 2013 anime, :oops:
1. What do you like about the anime?
It's funny and there are a lot of surprises (you know what happened at the beginning lol, so yeah).
What emotion do you feel when listening to the theme music of the opening intro?
:meh: - to be honest, I just skipped it (see this post for three openings that I love).
Could the intro be improved in anyway?
Making it more interesting wouldn't hurt, :singing:
Would you prefer seeing clips of the anime within the opening intro?
If it doesn't spoil parts of the anime, then yeah. I can imagine the opening being a little boring if they showed a couple of clips (most likely it's just me and what I'm thinking), but to be honest, I think I prefer how they did it with this opening, :angelic:

No spoilers.
What tone would you prefer in the new series opening? Tick as many that apply.
I think I should finish the anime before answering that one, ;)

Back