Gimme a casts and setting and I'll write something about them.

• Thread starter 2179
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mood Maker
Towns Folk
Exactly what the title say: you create an OC, give them names and creat a setting for them and I'll write a short story (1,500 words and up). The character can be as detailed as you like, same goes for setting or just something like A and B in sword & magic world.

The character limit is 3 for now.

(I create this to help me hone my writing skills so don't hold back.)

Setting: An Australian high school.

Characters:
Katie: A gorgeous brown-haired feline who is much nicer than her looks require her to be.
Ivy: Popular but mean.
The Silent One: A girl who's always quiet, as in, people wonder if she's mute. She is badly disfigured from burns on her face.

_______

"Hey, guys look at this b-word covering her head in bandages like she's a mummy."

The queen of the class speak loudly the moment I walk into the classroom, almost the entire class laugh at her words.

I just ignore them and go to my seat at the back of the class and start reading a manga magazine I bought yesterday.

"She didn't even stand up for herself! What a coward b-word, I bet she doesn't even know how to speak." Earning another laughter from the crowd she start to to walk toward me.

Stop behind me she look over my shoulder into my magazine.
"Hah! This b-word is reading one of those Japanese cartoon! What is the word for these kinda idiot again? Weeaboo?" She said as she snatch the magazine from my hands and wave it around, show it to the rest of the class.

After a little bit more of the harassment, the class finally begin and everyone quiet down. Since I eat lunch at a secluded part of the school I don't have to deal with those annoying braindead idiot. As I sit behind the school building staring at the sky, something jumping on to my lap.

Startled, I look down and find a big, brown fur ball with black eyes staring at me.

It's a cat.

Its eyes look like the infamous grumpy cat but it show no sign of getting off and just lying there on my lap. I slowly moving moving my hand and touch its head, look if it will attack me or not. My hand start to stroke its head softly and the cat start to purr with its eyes closed. A smile appeared on my face as I continue to pet it.

'what a strange cat.'

We stay like that for 10 more minutes before I have to go back to the class room. I leave it a piece of leftover meat before I run back to my class.

The day end and I immediately go home to avoid any idiot try to pick a fight, my mind is thinking about the cat I found this afternoon. I wonder if I will meet it again tomorrow.

And I did.

When I go to my usual lunch spot, tired of the same old harassment that 'Princess Ivy' love so much, the cat already sit on the old wooden bench I always use.

I sit down beside it, give it a piece of fried pork from my packed lunch and start eating. Like yesterday the cat just sit next to me, its head leaning against my thight and softly purring. I wonder if it's owned or not but since there isn't any sign of ownership like collar and such, I think it's probably a stray.

I decide to name it. It name is-

Katie.

Since then I've found a companion that will silently listen to everything I say. Day after day, sometime even in weekend, I would come to this spot and just hang out with Katie. She's like a beacon of light in my depressing everyday life. If the apartment I lived in allow pet I would take her there already but sadly, they don't.

And the day pass by.

I sit in my small room, staring into a hand mirror. My now-familiar severely burned face is staring back at me. Since I got these burns years ago in an accident, my life had never been the same. I lose my father, I lose my old home and since I moved here everyone around me had been treating me like a monster.

"Dinner is ready!"

"Be right there!"

I put the mirror down and walk out of my room, eat a simple dinner with mother, finish my homework and sleep. Tomorrow I'll go see Katie again.

I think and smiled to myself.

More days passed by with the same daily routine that had become the part of my life. I barely feel anything toward the bullying and harassment anymore. It as if my mind has grown numb from it. Less and less people is trying to approach me to ask about my bandages and that's a good thing.

My short stay with Katie every afternoon heal my mind. As strange as it were, she will always be there waiting for me everytime. Maybe it's the food. Maybe, it was me.

Midterm test will be here in a few more weeks, some of the more diligent students already start preparing for it. That also include me. Ivy and her little circle is still playing around like the idiot they are, I heard she start smoking recently. A fine way to ruin their own life. How pathetic.

The bullying is getting a bit worse as the test drawn near. She and her friends probably just see me as a stress reliever. It's nothing I can't handle though, I've been through worse.

I have to stay strong, I keep repeating this same phrase to myself.

Two week before the test, Ivy come to school with band-aid stick to her hand and on her cheek. She look irritated and keep cursing under her breath. Something about a cat. Her irritation ended up on me, however.

The next she have more bandages on her and she's annoyed. More than I have ever seen her be. Large scratch wound scar on her forehead, another fresh scratch wound behind her left leg. They really look like cat's nail mark.

Lunch come and I make my way to Katie as usual and as always, she's already there waiting for me.

I don't know why cats(?) is attacking Ivy but I don't really care about her. Actually, I felt good. Serve her right.

Today Katie look a bit different, she wasn't purring as much when I pet her and her yellow eyes look as if it is glowing but she's still the same old Katie that I know.

My only friend.

More days pass. Ivy's injuries keep on increasing, even some of her little friends is having scratch marks here and there now. Although she vent all her frustration on me, seeing her damaged face and body made me feel ecstatic. It's a feeling I have never felt before. Each time I see a new mark, pure joy will rise from my heart like a violent wave. Of course, I sharey my happiness with Katie as well.

She seem to like the story, each time I tell her about my strange joy gain from Ivy's suffering Katie will purr, her face look like it was smiling.

Seeing that smile also made me happy.

More.

I want her to suffer more.

Before I know it, I was grinning.

_____

Today as well I sit at my desk, a wide grin ony face. I'm in a good mood. Ivy is now panic everytime someone mentioned cat. She would look so scared and her body would shake like a newborn mouse. The joy I felt from it cannot be describe with words.

I also take join in other's pain and suffering aside from Ivy's as well. Foolish girls crying about their broken heart. A boy who lose his mother in a car crash. Another boy who collapsed due to high fever.

I took joy in it all. It's as if I'm the happiest person in this wide world.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?" Ivy shout at me from across the room.

I didn't reply, of course but I can't stop smiling.

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT!?" she storm across the room and slam at my desk, annoyed by my smile and silence.

"THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! IF YOU WASN'T HERE ALL THESE WON'T HAPPENED!" She start to punch my face and pull my hair. Everyone is trying to restrain her but they're too afraid to approach.

Even though she's hitting me, I feel no pain. None at all. Contrarily, I feel calm. A smile is still on my face. Her suffering is so... delicious.

I want more.
As much as I can get.
I want it.

More.

As my heart screaming in greed, something happen.

The air distorted and with a loud 'POP' everyone was knocked down to the ground. And in the place where the air burst open like a balloon stand a giant brown cat. Its head almost touch the ceiling.

It's Katie.

Her usual yellow eyes is now glowing beautiful blood red. She silently walk toward me and Ivy, deep fear ran through everyone in the room.

Those fear excited me. And since I know Katie would never hurt me, I felt nothing at all.

Ivy stare at Katie in shock, paralyzed by fear. Tears is running down her cheeks but she can't escape.

Katie stare Ivy deep into her soul and with a quick movement, she bite her arm off. The room erupted with screams and cries, the wonderful melody of fear and depression.

The most beautiful sounds I've ever heard in my life came out of Ivy's throat, her high pitch painful scream mixed with the other's result in a wonderful and bloody orchestra.

For the first time in a long while, I laughed. The joy is overflowing, threatening to burst out of my body.

When I calmed down, I stand up and walk toward my beloved friend. I pet her amidst the symphony of tears.

"Let's go."

Katie lick my cheek, I hug its now giant neck and kiss it.

"Let's go."

And with another loud 'POP', we are gone.

Last edited:
Setting: An Australian high school.

Characters:
  • Katie: A gorgeous brown-haired feline who is much nicer than her looks require her to be.
  • Ivy: Popular but mean.
  • The Silent One: A girl who's always quiet, as in, people wonder if she's mute. She is badly disfigured from burns on her face.

I don't care if you don't write a story for me based on this because I made it pretty hard but I'll like your post if you do it.

Setting:
The crowded streets of *insert city here*.

Charlie White:
The person who's very clumsy and always has a problem in his life (for example being late for work or dropping books if in school).
Cathy Rose: A smart girl who always know's how to brighten someone's day.
Cain Hurt: A jock that also happens to be a bully. He has a softer sweeter side underneath.

Cain Hurt: A jock that also happens to be a bully. He has a softer sweeter side underneath.

bully. He has a softer sweeter side underneath.

Oh my God lmao stop I can't breathe

Reactions: Artisan
Working on Spinner's. Be done in a couple of days.

I don't care if you don't write a story for me based on this because I made it pretty hard but I'll like your post if you do it.

Setting:

Charlie White:
The person who's very clumsy and always has a problem in his life (for example being late for work or dropping books if in school).
I done with Spinner's. Yours should be done in 2 or 3 days.

Hmm... let's see.

Setting: Somewhere in the world of Pokemon. (Preferably the Ferrum Region from Pokken.)

Characters:
Zeke: Fighting type Poketrainer, He has Fighting, Steel, and Psychic types.
He's a strong honorable person, but he's unsure how to handle his rebellious brother Soma.
(He is currently pursuing him in the ferrum region.)

Soma
: Fire type Poketrainer, his type preferences are Fire, Dragon, and Dark types.
He started to become a rebellious person after falling in with the wrong crowd. He's usually annoyed when Zeke shows up.

Zeke's Mienfoo
: Mostly learning from watching Zeke's Pokemon battle, he wants to do good for Zeke when he's strong enough.

Setting:

Charlie White:
Your story will be done tomorrow.
Or a little longer since I think the story will be longer than Spinner's

Last edited:

Setting:

Charlie White:

That's it, I gave up lol.
I can't come up with any scenario that will work with those characters, sorry.

Setting: A nice, out-of-the-way area in the green hills of Ireland, away from society.

Godo: A fancy guy with a fancy name he came up with, but that's just about it. Main character
Robert: An American from Utah who tries to be edgy and hate everyone. Extremely annoying.
Pope Brown: A local pope that hosts parties in his bar every Friday. Ales and drinks go around. Everyone loves him.

Setting: High School

Thorn: Shy-ish girl that stands up for her friend Demon.
Demon: The Devil's daughter. Thinks she has no friends and is rather ticked all the time.
Bruce: The school's biggest jock and bully. Chooses to pick on Demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back