Giovanni Best Villain

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk

interesting video I came across, thoughts on Giovanni?

He's a awesome Godfather-esque character in Japan.

Yes, I believe Giovanni is a legendary villain, sitting with his Persian in a cool looking room, has an awesome voice, he paved ways for many villains in gaming history, I bet Bowser looks up to him to this date.

I've always thought pretty highly of Giovanni. While the newer Pokemon villains are albeit a lot stronger and cooler-looking than Giovanni ever was, he himself had some of the most intimidating plots and etc. I think he would have had better luck if his entire army had more than Raticates and Zubats? The logic in Pokemon is forever questioned.. While N and Ghetsis remain my favorite super-villains, it's nice to reflect on the old baddies. The whole Giovanni-drowning theory is pretty dark and scary as well.

I've always thought pretty highly of Giovanni. While the newer Pokemon villains are albeit a lot stronger and cooler-looking than Giovanni ever was, he himself had some of the most intimidating plots and etc. I think he would have had better luck if his entire army had more than Raticates and Zubats? The logic in Pokemon is forever questioned.. While N and Ghetsis remain my favorite super-villains, it's nice to reflect on the old baddies. The whole Giovanni-drowning theory is pretty dark and scary as well.
Yeah, he has a very interesting life story, I would have never speculated Silver being Giovanni son, both anime and game developed him really well, the other villains in Pokemon aren't quite developed when it comes to personality and looks,. :)

Giovanni is the boss of team rocket and a gym leader o_O and Red was like Ill never battle you !!! in Pokemon Origins if you have not watched it yet you should watch it ! :D

He is by far the most awesome bad guy in pokemon. I kinda want to see him again. But I know it won't happen. xD He'll still forever be my favorite. I loved Team Rocket.

Giovanni is legit, but I think Gen 4 made it apparent that he won't really be returning anytime soon. I mean, there's that Celebi event where you run into Giovanni and you basically stop him from rejoining Team Rocket. With that said though, perhaps he could make a cameo in a future game (besides the Pokemon World Tournament, in B2W2 obviously)

Back