Giraffe and Annika on the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Giraffe and Annika has a new trailer and it looks pretty.

The game is an adventure rhythm game and it's coming to the Nintendo Switch.

What do you think? :eyes:

Last edited:
did you mean rhythm not rhyme? xD

I'll have to add this one to my watch list though, I'm one for rhythm games and it's really interesting how they've tied adventure to it. Art style looks cute as well.

Reactions: Marc
  • Funny
Reactions: 28142
For a genre to be completely fun but never grabbed my attention aside from Rhythm Heaven I'd say this one is charming enough to entertain my easily entertained mind. I mean combining 3D adventure and music sounds like nothing I've ever heard of before.
You saw nothing :c
Oh, I saw it.

Reactions: 28142
It looks like a nice game. but i still think crypt of the necrodancer is a better rhythm game. some parts in the trailer reminded me of zelda ocarina of time. like 1:07 scarecrow man and 1:13 looks an awful lot like lake hylia..

It looks like a nice game. but i still think crypt of the necrodancer is a better rhythm game. some parts in the trailer reminded me of zelda ocarina of time. like 1:07 scarecrow man and 1:13 looks an awful lot like lake hylia..

Well, crypt of the necrodancer is a different genre, despite both being rhythm games, you've also never played this game so how can you instantly say one is better than the other? :p

The lake just looks like a normal lake to me though, and the scarecrow man idk, a lot of games have talking scarecrows lol

Well, crypt of the necrodancer is a different genre, despite both being rhythm games, you've also never played this game so how can you instantly say one is better than the other? :p

The lake just looks like a normal lake to me though, and the scarecrow man idk, a lot of games have talking scarecrows lol
idk:D. its just the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the video. if it comes on the switch. i guess ill trythe demo or somethin.

Back