Girl Meets World

• Thread starter The Governor
  • Start date
The Governor

The Governor

Mandalorian
Towns Folk
As someone who grew up with Boy Meets World, I was excited for this spin off. I really thought they'd do it right and not mess it up. I was terribly wrong. There isn't really anything funny about it. The "jokes" are so bad it's as if the sole target audience is little kids. I was disappointed with the first few episodes, and won't be watching again.

That's a shame. I grew up with Boy Meets World too. I haven't seen the new show yet, so I'll still check it out to see for myself. Hopefully it'll get better with time.

Is it at least funny like the original series? Cause Corey, Shawn, and Eric was hilarious as hell.

Also, mostly the shows on tv nowadays have corny jokes. It's one reason i dont watch sitcoms other than family guy.

Is it an Anime?

Nah, it's a really lame Disney channel show meant for 9 year old girls.

Nah, it's a really lame Disney channel show meant for 9 year old girls.
Honestly, even if you don't like the show, it's a bit rude to call it "lame", as, hey, guess what? There are people who like the show. Maybe it is targeted towards younger girls, which is probably why you don't like it in the first place. Everyone has opinions, and that's fine, but it's still a bit rude to refer to it like that.

I've only seen, like, one episode of Boy Meets World, but my mom has seen it all and yet she loves this show. So yea. That's what I mean by opinions here.

Honestly, even if you don't like the show, it's a bit rude to call it "lame", as, hey, guess what? There are people who like the show. Maybe it is targeted towards younger girls, which is probably why you don't like it in the first place. Everyone has opinions, and that's fine, but it's still a bit rude to refer to it like that.

I've only seen, like, one episode of Boy Meets World, but my mom has seen it all and yet she loves this show. So yea. That's what I mean by opinions here.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone. I've never seen the original series, so I can't judge it. I'm just not much of a fan of the spin-off, although I respect other people's love of the show. I apologize for my comment and I want everyone to know that my comments do not reflect the opinions of anyone but myself.

the original boy meets world was mostly geared towards family and young teens . personally i don't like disney approach to shows anymore they make them for pre-teen girls meaning 10-14 group i saw the pilot for girl meet world and pretty much it fits into the disney mold lately

Back