Towns Folk
Any Anime that fits one of these things

• Slice Of Life
  • Comedy
  • Satire
  • Oh wait that's just Nichijou
  • And Stupidity!

Baka and Test.

A anime that i can think of is a anime called aho girl now how stupid is this anime well the fact that the titular girl in question Yoshiko Hanabatake is a complete and utter idiot who constantly harasses the second main character Akuru Akutsu to death and how does he react to her well how about by constantly beating the bejesus out of her in a usually comical fashion its not the best anime out there though as some of the characters can be unlikeable at times but hey thats just me right?

A anime that i can think of is a anime called aho girl now how stupid is this anime well the fact that the titular girl in question Yoshiko Hanabatake is a complete and utter idiot who constantly harasses the second main character Akuru Akutsu to death and how does he react to her well how about by constantly beating the bejesus out of her in a usually comical fashion its not the best anime out there though as some of the characters can be unlikeable at times but hey thats just me right?

OMG! Thank you so much! I had seen some of the anime before, but I have never really delved in deep enough, and so I forgot its name! I absolutely loved it!

Reactions: Kato
Huh neat i suppose

Reactions: Jisenku
I just was watching a compilation and I hear this (Aho Girl)
Yoshiko Hanabatake (Season One) said:
Could I squeeze your boobies for science?

here's the clip

Yep and yoshiko is complete idiot and i hate het for it then again aside from akurus mom i hate everybody in this anime exept for yoshikos dog mainly because i feel bad for him that he has to put up with yoshikos nonsense.

The best part is where Akuru and Yoshiko's Dog "George" actually bond and like each other. It's so funny!

The Helpful Fox Senko-San

Just watch it, you’ll understand. It’s probably one of the most adorable life of life anime’s I’ve ever seen, lol

Reactions: Jisenku
Back