Give me new ideas for a special pokemon fanfic

• Thread starter skydancer121
  • Start date
skydancer121

skydancer121

Creative Writer
Towns Folk
Okay, I'm creating my own Pokeumans story (if you're confused, see my blog posts) and I need more character ideas. All you need to do is give me a name, a pokemon, and a personality. If you're lucky, I might use your character in my story!

Kevin the Prinplup

This little bugger is an arrogant who fonts and fights become part of the Elite 4, and to one day evolve into an Empoleon. Always looking to fight anyone.

Rita the Persian
She cleverly schemes any form of personal gain, even if it is at the expense of other people. She uses her skill to either boost herself, or give it to anyone who needs it, provided they worship her.

Monty the Arbok
A python who devastates his opponents through swift attacks and lethal poisons. He spends most of the time I his room, contemplating new strategies and research on tough opponents. Some say he's got a stash of TMs that he uses too change his moveset.

Ooh, I could probably make a few. ( I've had a lot of ideas, but most of them are gonna appear in my story... )

I'll make one on the spot for the fun of it though.

Haley the Emolga

An incredibly shy girl who takes a looooong time to open up, but one she does, she's a kind girl. She's incredibly dedicated to her training, and dreams to be honored as one of the greatest PRT members in the base.

Salazar the Salamance

He is a Dragon/Flying Type Pokemon with red wings and blue skin he has a scar near his eyes has sharp teeth he is greedy,proud,and handsome and is a antagonist of the main Pokémon character and he accompanied by Two Pichus who named Pi and Chu they are small yellow mouses who always use their cute adorable faces when they want something from other Pokémon and act innocent by crying so pokemon can help them out although they work for the evil Salazar they make pokemon go into "The Cave of No Trace" were they get trapped and don't come out ever again unless they are lucky also Salazar is always tracking the character down to eat him and is he always using Pi and Chu to reel him/her in and Salazar gives pokemons free rides to wounded animals and takes them to his cave to rest acting like he was really nice and when a Pokémon is in deep sleep Pi and Chu use "Nuzzle" to paralyze the Pokémon and while they are deep in there sleep then grills them up using "Flamethrower" and eats them and rarely shares food with Pi and Chu who always help him.

Salazar the Salamance

He is a Dragon/Flying Type Pokemon with red wings and blue skin he has a scar near his eyes has sharp teeth he is greedy,proud,and handsome and is a antagonist of the main Pokémon character and he accompanied by Two Pichus who named Pi and Chu they are small yellow mouses who always use their cute adorable faces when they want something from other Pokémon and act innocent by crying so pokemon can help them out although they work for the evil Salazar they make pokemon go into "The Cave of No Trace" were they get trapped and don't come out ever again unless they are lucky also Salazar is always tracking the character down to eat him and is he always using Pi and Chu to reel him/her in and Salazar gives pokemons free rides to wounded animals and takes them to his cave to rest acting like he was really nice and when a Pokémon is in deep sleep Pi and Chu use "Nuzzle" to paralyze the Pokémon and while they are deep in there sleep then grills them up using "Flamethrower" and eats them and rarely shares food with Pi and Chu who always help him.

I might actually make this my main antagonist with a few changes of course. My original Idea was to have a Weavile named Raven, but this is WAY better.

I might actually make this my main antagonist with a few changes of course. My original Idea was to have a Weavile named Raven, but this is WAY better.
Wow my characters got chosen omg I thought you were not going to choose them thanks a lot dude I think really am a good story maker hopefully you like it and I'm looking forward to reading your pokemon story with my characters being involved I'm going to give it 5 stars.

Last edited:
Ooh, I could probably make a few. ( I've had a lot of ideas, but most of them are gonna appear in my story... )

I'll make one on the spot for the fun of it though.

Haley the Emolga

An incredibly shy girl who takes a looooong time to open up, but one she does, she's a kind girl. She's incredibly dedicated to her training, and dreams to be honored as one of the greatest PRT members in the base.

I already have a character that's very similar. Her name is Vulpi and she's a Alolan Ninetales. She is very kind and energetic and loves making friends, but all the pokeumans generally ignore her because of her perkiness save for her true friends. I guess they're not that similar except for their goals but your character just reminded me of mine.

Reactions: SmashChamp
Wow my characters got chosen omg I thought you were not going to choose them thanks a lot dude I think really am a good story maker hopefully you like it and I'm looking forward to reading your pokemon story with my characters being involved I'm going to give it 5 stars.

I've just posted a few Chapters with Salazar in them...

Ginger the Gengar

I would say definately a michevious personality. She enjoys pranking or just causing trouble for people around her. You can choose whether or not she should be michevious in a more sinister way or just in a goofy playful way maybe even make her more of a in between. Either option could possibly suit her.

Mmmm, I gotta few ideas for characters I never got to use, and old characters I likely won't use again or try to revamp. Feel free to use them.

Concepts for characters:

Ulyssa
Very few Charmeleon refuse the opportunity to fight. Ulyssa is an exception. This isn't her having some sort of pacifist agenda, but due to having an intense fear of her own power. She is berating, aggressive, and encourages violence...but never partakes in it so much as take hits for the side she wants to win. Her heart's in a good place, but her methods are questionable and her actions misguided.

Enoki
A Paras who is nearing evolution. While typically a sweet natured and dedicated worker, the corruption of his mind due to the mushrooms growing on his back are slowly but surely taking a toll. This causes him to act...to put it lightly, strangely

Sylvain
A Phantump who was once a human child, Sylvain retains a shocking amount of memories - and seems eternally stuck at the age he died at. With a childish and cheerful demeanour, it is hard not to keep a smile around him...except for when he talks about scarily morbid topics in the same manner. Whether he was always like this or developped it as a coping mechanism for remembering his own death by hypothermia is anyone's guess, but what most people would rather spend time pondering is how he became so goshdarn smart but remain so mcfrickin' infantile. While his knowledge is great and vast, he is easily swayed by petty emotions and grudges, and has something of a stubborn streak. Atop this, he lacks rationale and sees himself as invincible - after all, once you've faced death, what else is there to fear?
The dark. He is deathly afraid of the dark. But you didn't hear it from me.

Ama & Lia
Collectively known as Amalia, this Doduo was born with the rare condition of having nonidentical brains. While they're both incredibly gifted individuals in their own right, they are cursed with their opposing views and ideas. Cooperation, as it turns out, is much harder to achieve when you share the same body. Ama, the right head, is stereotypically seen as the logical, calculated head, while Lia, the left head, is seen as the passionate, erratic head. The two are in eternal quarrel with one another, but when they do agree on something, near nothing can stop them. Either they will succeed, or die trying. Beyond simple choices, however, both retain a generally gruff, grumpy attitude, due to their situation, and often use sarcasm and humour to cope - something they love to share with others. As it turns out, despite appearing hellbent on trying to make the other miserable, they do try to keep things light rather than fight when possible - they already have enough old scars from when they were young.

I have a few others but it is getting late now - I'd also be happy to look up some old notes and character sheets for them if you'd like a more in-depth personality.

I also have a pair of characters whom are run away rougues er I mean travelers and it would be amazing to have them cameo in your story, but I'd like to contact privately for that - they're much more detailed and fleshed out as they're still characters I use.

Good luck with your story mate!

Ed the Alakazam. He's not your normal Alakazam. He enjoys digging with his spoons to forget his past of being a human and his best friend is a Dugtrio. He's pretty scrawny and isn't the best battler but if he has to fight he will. He doesn't know how to use his psychic power but as the story progresses he gets better and better at them.

Sid the Smeargle. He keeps painting from day to day and it just so happens that whenever he's done painting someone messes his paintings up. He's kinda like a comic relief character.

Doug the Dugtrio. He's Ed's friend and his niche is navigation. He even made a map of the whole region with his um... nose. He's a coward that hides underground and somehow that gets him into more trouble.

Reactions: Hikaiet
Ginger the Gengar

I would say definately a michevious personality. She enjoys pranking or just causing trouble for people around her. You can choose whether or not she should be michevious in a more sinister way or just in a goofy playful way maybe even make her more of a in between. Either option could possibly suit her.

I could probably use her as the funny one instead of the boys!

Mmmm, I gotta few ideas for characters I never got to use, and old characters I likely won't use again or try to revamp. Feel free to use them.

Concepts for characters:

Ulyssa
Very few Charmeleon refuse the opportunity to fight. Ulyssa is an exception. This isn't her having some sort of pacifist agenda, but due to having an intense fear of her own power. She is berating, aggressive, and encourages violence...but never partakes in it so much as take hits for the side she wants to win. Her heart's in a good place, but her methods are questionable and her actions misguided.

Enoki
A Paras who is nearing evolution. While typically a sweet natured and dedicated worker, the corruption of his mind due to the mushrooms growing on his back are slowly but surely taking a toll. This causes him to act...to put it lightly, strangely

Sylvain
A Phantump who was once a human child, Sylvain retains a shocking amount of memories - and seems eternally stuck at the age he died at. With a childish and cheerful demeanour, it is hard not to keep a smile around him...except for when he talks about scarily morbid topics in the same manner. Whether he was always like this or developped it as a coping mechanism for remembering his own death by hypothermia is anyone's guess, but what most people would rather spend time pondering is how he became so goshdarn smart but remain so mcfrickin' infantile. While his knowledge is great and vast, he is easily swayed by petty emotions and grudges, and has something of a stubborn streak. Atop this, he lacks rationale and sees himself as invincible - after all, once you've faced death, what else is there to fear?
The dark. He is deathly afraid of the dark. But you didn't hear it from me.

Ama & Lia
Collectively known as Amalia, this Doduo was born with the rare condition of having nonidentical brains. While they're both incredibly gifted individuals in their own right, they are cursed with their opposing views and ideas. Cooperation, as it turns out, is much harder to achieve when you share the same body. Ama, the right head, is stereotypically seen as the logical, calculated head, while Lia, the left head, is seen as the passionate, erratic head. The two are in eternal quarrel with one another, but when they do agree on something, near nothing can stop them. Either they will succeed, or die trying. Beyond simple choices, however, both retain a generally gruff, grumpy attitude, due to their situation, and often use sarcasm and humour to cope - something they love to share with others. As it turns out, despite appearing hellbent on trying to make the other miserable, they do try to keep things light rather than fight when possible - they already have enough old scars from when they were young.

I have a few others but it is getting late now - I'd also be happy to look up some old notes and character sheets for them if you'd like a more in-depth personality.

I also have a pair of characters whom are run away rougues er I mean travelers and it would be amazing to have them cameo in your story, but I'd like to contact privately for that - they're much more detailed and fleshed out as they're still characters I use.

Good luck with your story mate!

That's a lot of characters. I few of them stuck to me, but I won't tell you who. You'll have to wait and see.

Ed the Alakazam. He's not your normal Alakazam. He enjoys digging with his spoons to forget his past of being a human and his best friend is a Dugtrio. He's pretty scrawny and isn't the best battler but if he has to fight he will. He doesn't know how to use his psychic power but as the story progresses he gets better and better at them.

Sid the Smeargle. He keeps painting from day to day and it just so happens that whenever he's done painting someone messes his paintings up. He's kinda like a comic relief character.

Doug the Dugtrio. He's Ed's friend and his niche is navigation. He even made a map of the whole region with his um... nose. He's a coward that hides underground and somehow that gets him into more trouble.

Salazar's already a jerk, so why not make Sid one of his favorite victims?

Reactions: Artisan
That's a lot of characters. I few of them stuck to me, but I won't tell you who. You'll have to wait and see.

AAAAA, glad you liked! I actually do have a few more but I don't have time today to tell of them...I'll be waiting to see who made it!

best.gif

Back