All of pokemon
All of dbz
All of dbgt
All of naruto

Some of Db
Some of shippuden

What should I watch next?

Let me suggest some titles:

Fantasy/Adventure - Log Horizon season 1. Season 2 will begin on October, so you still can catch up with. MMORPG, SAO-like with different (and a bit heavier) themes.

Comedy - Daily Lives of High School Boys. Need to take a break from exam? This funny-to-hilarious comedy is your remedy. About three high school boys with their non-sense activity. Nichijou-like.

Thriller: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. One of the darkest anime - not really a slasher, more psychological. Yet, blood is still everywhere. About a gang of teenagers and kids, dealing with local deity curse in their village.

Reactions: 18
^
Plus some not-so-conventional recommendations from me :panda:

Shoujo-Romance: Vampire Night.
Mecha: Gurren Lagann, Code Geass (haven't watched them yet, but I know deep inside they're good :p)
Fantasy-Action-Harem-Thingamijig: High School DxD (has very strong NSFW elements, so your own risk, but story-wise it's great. Just ask @Marc :oops: )

Watch Another

It'll give you chills, promise :D

Reactions: dwikrid
Ayatsuji Yukito (the writer) is awesome. I read the novel and watched the anime adaptation.

If you like Dragon Ball Z and Naruto (I know you don't watch much anime besides those), I have a feeling you'll enjoy Blue Exorcist. The guy has a sword and the ability to summon blue flames :

^ The good news is, there is an English dub with good voice acting.

I'm fine with watching English subs too!

Gundam 00, this gave me a few things to think about. Great pacing and story, downside is the lack of actual "Gundam"

Or Gurren Lagann for the drill that will pierce the heavens

If you like Dragon Ball and Naruto, there's a good chance you'd like Bleach.

I'm laughing at how no one here likes one piece.

I recommend the following:

one_piece2.jpg

One Piece(I love it!): An awesome anime/manga that I fell in love with almost immediately. Although the first 100 or so episodes are somewhat slow-paced, their are many moments of suspense, joy, and also sadness. I have laughed and cried too many times to count at this anime, and I hope to continue to do so for a long time to come.

major-200x200.jpg

Major: Almost as good as One Piece, and I also fell in love with this. Though lacking in moments that I cried tears of sadness in (Though I suppose that's good), Major is probably equally as suspenseful as One Piece, and you end up finding yourself clenching your teeth thinking "Will he get him out? Will he get hit?" and you don't really know who will win.

Log-Horizon_Key_Visual-cover.jpg

Log Horizon: This is one of the most recent anime that I have finished, but by all means, is third in my list. Though lacking in suspense, sadness and joy as the two above, Log Horizon has something else that makes it high up on my list. It's very interesting. A weird summary, but it draws you in and makes you think "Wow, if they can do that, what could happen next?". And they can do a lot of 'that'. Especially Shiroe.

Let's see....
Shounen: One Piece, Blue Exorcist, Fairy Tail, Toriko, Soul Eater, Hitman Reborn, Bleach, Attack on titan, Deadman Wonderland, Full Metal Alchemist, D-Grey Man,

Thriller/Supernatural/Horror: Shiki, Another, Mirai Nikki, Elfen lied, Ghost Hunt, Devil May Cry, Highschool Of The Dead, Darker Than Black, Gantz, Tokyo Ghoul, Zankyou No Terror, Bakemonogatari, Cossette_no_Shouzou,
D
Comedy: School rumble, Lucky Star, Oreimo, FLCL, Is This A Zombie?, Arcade Gamer Fubuki, Glasslip, Shinobuden, A-channel

Action:Kill la Kill, No Game No Life, Dream Eater Merry, Shakugan No Shaun 1, 2, and 3, Digimon, Durarara, Black Rock, Shooter, Pandora Hearts, Ben-to, Psycho Pass, The Devil Is A Part Timer, Zombie Loan, Elemental Gelade, Asura Cryin, Black Bullet, Kaze No Stigma

Wow xD Okay that may be alitte much....either way here ya go!

I recommend:
  • Kill la Kill- Funny but a bit NSFW
  • Kekkaishi
  • Sword Art Online
  • Kaze No Stigma
  • Lucky Star
  • The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Attack on Titan (DEFINITELY)- You should probably watch it in subs only. Nobody likes the English version.
  • Soul Eater
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • Fairy Tail
  • Death Note
  • FullMetal Alchemist/ FMA Brotherhood
  • Madoka Magica
  • Yamada's First Time-It's funny, I swear
  • Chobits- It's also funny
  • Rosario+Vampire
  • Squid Girl-It's also a comedy
  • D. Gray Man
  • Vampire Knight
Wow, okay, sorry, I went a bit overboard there. Anyway, I hope you have fun with some of these!

Back