PkMn XY/ORAS Giving away some breeding rejects and random eggs!

• Thread starter KnightDNA
  • Start date
KnightDNA

KnightDNA

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
I have Horseas, Poliwags, Fennekins, Treekos, Mawiles. Some Horseas and Poliwags have egg moves and every single one of them has at least 1 IV.
I also have some eggs (not sure who's in the egg though)

My FC is 3926 5830 0983
My IGN is Knight

A mystery egg! I must find this out... well maybe I would if I wasn't so lazy. Anyways, I suggest you ask for play coins for each of the pokemon to earn some. Also, a bit off topic, but you seem quite new, so go ahead and make a welcome thread, here, ( http://forum.3dspedia.com/forums/intro/ ) so you can introduce yourself, and explain why your here, etc.

Thank you for warning me about it. Btw do I just have to ask for play coins or do I have to do something?

Your welcome, and you must ask for them. If someone says they'll take it, ask them to "make the transaction", this'll give you an option to take the points they are trying to give you, you accept, etc, etc. If you somehow get ripped off, contact a moderator or someone of authority on this site.

Oh ok then. Thank you once more xD

Haha, no problem.

Joey, you've been on the site for less than a week and your already helping people O.O Marc this guy is good!

It's magiccccc~

Reactions: 532
Back