SwSh Glitch-like Pokemon revealed [Sword/Shield]

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Edit: According to @Sky in the post below, it's not a glitch-like Pokemon. It's just a Pokemon they blurred.
Edit #2: The glitched-like Pokemon from the Pokemon web page was revealed today. Its name is Sir Fetchd. It's in the Wild Duck Pokemon category, its ability is steadfast and it's a fighting type Pokemon.

4eE63qo.png

There's a new glitch-like Pokemon in Sword/Shield. IMO, it looks like a blurred Cubone to me. Some people feel it's a Farfetch'd or just think it closely resembles it. Of course, it can't be either because it's been confirmed to be a fighting-type Pokemon.

nC5y54j.gif

Type: Fighting
Ability: Steadfast

Only ________ that have survived many battles can attain this ________. When this Pokémon's __________ers, it will retire from combat.

What do you think about this new Pokemon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex.Dips
That isn't the pokemon itself, just a "glitched" page ready to reveal what it actually is sometime in the future.

Reactions: Alex.Dips and Marc
I saw the name of this thread and got excited because I thought they were paying an in-game tribute to MissingNo. Looks like Sky is right, though!

Reactions: Marc
I think we'll finally know what this Pokemon is later today.

Reactions: Marc
I hope Sir Fetchd gets a high ATK stat after max EVs and IVs. It'd be interesting to use Meteor Assault although it's a shame you need to waste a turn after using it :c

I hope Sir Fetchd gets a high ATK stat after max EVs and IVs. It'd be interesting to use Meteor Assault although it's a shame you need to waste a turn after using it :c
Unless it's like Hyper Beam Gen 1 where if they get KO'd you don't need to rest a turn. It would be a nice call back.

Reactions: Marc and 28142
Back