GLITCHES!

• Thread starter Necromancer540
  • Start date
Necromancer540

Necromancer540

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Tell me, heck if you want SHOW ME what kind of glitches you came across while playing a video gameis it game breaking?
is it annoying?
Is your disc invaded with a Glitch Gremlin?

TELL ME OR SHOW ME!

Well, a few recent glitches I've encountered...

Saints Row IV: I super-jumped and the game bugged out so I couldn't land. I could slide along the floor, but I was still in the jump/fall animation so I couldn't attack things/people, couldn't enter cars, etc. Eventually I got completely stuck and had to reset the game.

Battlefield 3: The AI in the campaign decided that, rather than go to the objective, it would run at a wall. Continually. The mission wouldn't continue because that particular AI partner needed to go through a door to trigger a cutscene.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City: My guns turned sideways. Not game-breaking, but very funny.

Glitches can be game breaking, but honestly, most of them from my perspective just give the game an extra layer which usually is a comedic moment that is completely unexpected. Let's take the swing set in GTA IV for instance, launching your car into the air from a swing set, what could be more fun than that?

My favourite glitch by far had to be in Cel Damage Overdrive though. There was one space themed track where you could launch your opponents through a glass tube with your woodchipper, leaving them to be stuck, unable to complete the race until they fall down through the map. I used to love doing that as a kid.

Batman Arkham Origins: The famous void glitch.... Just falling in the void...
Resident Evil the Remake: Insane and funny model deformity
F.E.A.R. 2.. I think: Alma follows me around everywhere
and finally: GTA IV: I became a part of the shadow world, I can't really explain :)

I can't believe that nobody found this awesome glitch in GoldenEye for the N64:
It's called the 'Get Down', and is triggered by tilting a small bit the cartridge. Note that if you tilt a Zelda: Ocarina of Time cartridge, something fun will happen.

I also remember a less funnier glitch that happened to me in my copy of Pokémon XD, where I got randomly warped each time I was entering/leaving a place.

And finally, the most heart-breaking glitch was in MarioKart: Double Dash, where since my copy has a slight scratch on ti, it wrote bad data to the Memory Card, corrupting all the saves stored on it :cry:.

Reactions: milesose
I found one in GTA 4 which was really weird...everything just went black around me xD

I thought I had died or something xD

I don't know if it's a glitch gremlin but I can't play as Jigglypuff ot ROB when using my SSBB disc (it says disc cannot be read and I have to reset the Wii). It's not a problem with all SSBB discs but just the one I have (it wasn't always like this back in the day). At least I can play as most Project M characters with no worries (but the ones mentioned).

I don't know if it's a glitch gremlin but I can't play as Jigglypuff ot ROB when using my SSBB disc (it says disc cannot be read and I have to reset the Wii). It's not a problem with all SSBB discs but just the one I have (it wasn't always like this back in the day). At least I can play as most Project M characters with no worries (but the ones mentioned).

Nintendo figured out this problem with the SSBB discs. My disc however, could be read one time on two. You should check Nintendo's website, I don't know if they still have the tip for it, but I remember that they once posted something about this problem.

When I was racing artisan on mk7, I noticed a a lot of glitches which racing immensely annoying: the racer kept teleporting! It froze while I was racing and then suddenly I fell off of the track! It said I was 1st and it turned out that I wasn't! All of these glitches were annoying.

I can't believe that nobody found this awesome glitch in GoldenEye for the N64:
It's called the 'Get Down', and is triggered by tilting a small bit the cartridge. Note that if you tilt a Zelda: Ocarina of Time cartridge, something fun will happen.

I also remember a less funnier glitch that happened to me in my copy of Pokémon XD, where I got randomly warped each time I was entering/leaving a place.

And finally, the most heart-breaking glitch was in MarioKart: Double Dash, where since my copy has a slight scratch on ti, it wrote bad data to the Memory Card, corrupting all the saves stored on it :cry:.
My cousin has Golden Eye on his N64, and Super Mario 64, and Mario Kart 64. He let me borrow it for a while, but then he took it back. :D

This glitch is not game-breaking, as such. What's broken is how many Bells you can earn just by going to the island after 7PM for half an hour in AC:NL. I used to go and fish there, but my 3DS is broken, and I don't do it anymore anyway. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
huh i don't really know a lot of glitch but i use glitch to past certains level on my game

Back