Splatoon 2 Glitches

• Thread starter BeastMode
  • Start date
BeastMode

BeastMode

The Ultimate Gamer
Towns Folk
I know a few, but I was wondering if you guys knew any! And if you DO, could you please tell me what I need, what I need to do in order to do it, what mode, and what stage. And if you want to show me some after you’ve told me one of yours or you want to do some I know, just let me know, and either send me your FC through this thread, or DM me and I’ll DM you back once I see it, and I’ll let you know when I’ve accepted it and we’ll work out a time to play! Can’t wait!

EDIT: And I mean glitches like reaching normally inaccessible areas and stuff like that.

Last edited:
bloop

Reactions: SS1o7crazydude
I watched that video like a year or so ago, and none of the glitches worked back THEN. So, I doubt they'll work now. I'll just rewatch it later just to make sure it's the same one I'm thinking about. But anyways, thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: Jisenku
I remember watching a YouTube video in which players managed to get inside the shops behind the glass windows in Arowana Mall.

I watched that video like a year or so ago, and none of the glitches worked back THEN. So, I doubt they'll work now. I'll just rewatch it later just to make sure it's the same one I'm thinking about. But anyways, thanks for the suggestion!
Bleep

I love Splatoon 2 glitches I love doing them also. Casey829 on Youtube has lots of videos on them.

Reactions: Jisenku
Back