GoFundMe fundraiser. Landlord has given us until the 4th of December to move out.

• Thread starter Pandaxclone2
  • Start date
Pandaxclone2

Pandaxclone2

Pokemon Sprite Artist Hobbyist
Towns Folk
We are being vacated from our private rental by our (my father's) landlord and have been given until the 4th of December to move out. For about a year we've been struggling to just get by as my father was incarcerated the year prior. Last month was his parole but we hit some unexpected issues, and there were plans to have this house torn down by the start of next year. We've been preparing with boxes for storing some of our stuff, but not all of it yet due to money issues. We are a family of 7, with a baby on the way next year.

On top of which, there is excess household material that needs removing via skip bin, including inside the shed.I had previously ordered a skip bin midway through the year on my bonus money to clean out a decent chunk of it, but there is yet more that needs to go (namely larger items that couldn't be thrown in last time and have to be disassembled) and I had been given a week to do so. I am trying my best to remove as much of it as I can currently.

Moving-wise, we have no working car to transport goods either, so we'll have to rely on a moving service to do the job. I am still looking into rental locations as we speak, and I have friends and family members also looking.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/landlord-gave-us-30-days-we-have-nowhere-to-go

Even a dollar donation goes a long way to helping us. If you cannot afford to donate, please be sure to spread the word by sending this link to other people you know.

Edit: For those wondering, I have spoken to Marc first and was given his blessings to post this.

Reactions: Marc
I pray that you meet your goals, and even if you don't, that you find yourself in a better situation than before

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
I have an important announcement to make: This fundraiser has been updated with new information since its original posting here, so please take the time to read that.

• Informative
Reactions: Jisenku
Back