Offering gold point code for 20PC

• Thread starter ∞∞πZackπ∞∞
  • Start date
∞∞πZackπ∞∞

∞∞πZackπ∞∞

Nintendo 100% Completionist
Towns Folk
I am being very honest I will give you the code its smash brothers 3Ds Theme. the first one to ask will get it. it is Nintendo 3DS theme: Super Smash Bros.: Theme 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Natsu'neko and AricAttack
I am being very honest I will give you the code its smash brothers 3Ds Theme. the first one to ask will get it. it is Nintendo 3DS theme: Super Smash Bros.: Theme 1.
Why wouldn’t you be honest?

Because I never lie i have the code ready to paste to give to someone

Because I never lie i have the code ready to paste to give to someone
If you were selling the game you wouldn’t be lying anyways

You probably should say what region this is for since it can only be redeemed in the same region as you.

Reactions: ∞∞πZackπ∞∞ and AricAttack
You probably should say what region this is for since it can only be redeemed in the same region as you.
North American

Last edited:
-=Stripped Content=-

Doing that isn’t the best idea, someone might try and buy it after someone gets the code.

Reactions: 28142 and ∞∞πZackπ∞∞
so how do you think i should do this?

so how do you think i should do this?

like how it's normally done. Wait for someone to reply with the fact they want to buy it, then get them to start a PM with you (since you cannot start one yourself yet) to trade the code normally after they send the PC. And then if there's any issues you can bring in a mod or admin.

Reactions: AricAttack
Did you redeem the code? I just want to know if you still have the 20 gold points, I want to buy the Super Smash Bros. Theme 2

Hello?!

Reactions: AricAttack
Last edited:
So you don't have the Gold points still?

i would like to get it

Back