Goldeneye 64

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
I don't think there was a N64 owner who didn't have this game, so who here has played this great game? Did you play it often with family and friends?

One of the best N64 games no doubt. I didn't own it but we would rent it and now that we got an N64 and the game again we still have a blast. I don't care the polygons look so square-o now, I guess that just adds to the charm and hilarious situations.

I never owned it but my neighbors did and every once in a while we played multiplayer. I sucked horribly at the game but I still had fun.

It was definitely one of the better licensed games.

It's for virtual console?

It's for virtual console?
No it's not. It's like Banjo Kazooie, Banjo Tooie, and Conker's Bad Fur Day. They are made by Rare and in return owned by Microsoft.

I really did wish Rare stuck with Nintendo just so we could get their games on the VC. I played this game a lot with my brothers and wouldn't mind playing it again.

I really did wish Rare stuck with Nintendo just so we could get their games on the VC. I played this game a lot with my brothers and wouldn't mind playing it again.
I agree and understand. They really haven't made any notable games while with Microsoft. Lately, they've only made the Kinect Sports line.

I did read something on IGN that suggests that Rare might bring some of their classic series to the kinect. I hope they never do and either go back to Nintendo or jump ship to Sony.

I did read something on IGN that suggests that Rare might bring some of their classic series to the kinect. I hope they never do and either go back to Nintendo or jump ship to Sony.
What would Sony do with them though?

What would Sony do with them though?

put them back into making epic games instead of fail kinect games.

put them back into making epic games instead of fail kinect games.
Possibly. I can't see anything that Sony can do to dig Rare out of their 10 foot hole that they got in by being with Microsoft.

I used to play it extremely often with my brother and sister and occasionally my cousins.

While I do really love the game for nostalgia's sake (plus the mutliplayer was pretty fun), I don't really get the love for the game. Sure, at the time it was amazing. It's dated though.

Back