Good $300 PC recommendation that can play Minecraft

• Thread starter Retro The Dutchie
  • Start date
Retro The Dutchie

Retro The Dutchie

THE GALAGA GOD (if i had a Galaga machine XP)
Towns Folk
What is a good computer (desktop or laptop) that would be good few a few simple games like Minecraft for around 300 dollars?

What is a good computer (desktop or laptop) that would be good few a few simple games like Minecraft for around 300 dollars?
You just need a decent CPU, an alright graphics card and 2 or more GB of RAM.

Is there any specific computer you're looking at or any specific website you're looking to shop at?

You just need a decent CPU, an alright graphics card and 2 or more GB of RAM.

Is there any specific computer you're looking at or any specific website you're looking to shop at?
I know walmart has somestuff but ill most likely end up getting it from amazon

Ive seen 400 dollar cybertron gameing pcs
But ive heard you could make an even more powerful pc yourself

Make sure you get something with Windows OS as well. for example, Chromebooks don't have windows OS (They have Chrome OS) so that's a nope ;~;

Make sure you get something with Windows OS as well. for example, Chromebooks don't have windows OS (They have Chrome OS) so that's a nope ;~;
Well Minecraft also runs on Linux and Linux can be installed on Chromebooks...
I would agree with anyone saying that it's better to play on Windows than Linux but still, it's not a requirement :p

I know walmart has somestuff but ill most likely end up getting it from amazon

Ive seen 400 dollar cybertron gameing pcs
But ive heard you could make an even more powerful pc yourself
Tbh, I'd say wait and save up the extra $100 for it.

There's also the chance of getting ripped off by people on Amazon. Not to mention the Cybertron gaming PCs have much better specs than what I found on Amazon for your budget (haven't bumped up the price by $100 though).
I would agree with anyone saying that it's better to play on Windows than Linux but still, it's not a requirement :p
Minecraft isn't the only game he wants to play :p (only one he mentioned).

That would also defeat the purpose of a chrome book

Well, considering you are living in US, you will easily find ways to make a cheap but still optimal PC gaming.

If you decide to build it yourself there are several guides out there that will help you choose the components, like this site:
https://elitegamingcomputers.com/good-cheap-gaming-computers/#30

However, Minecraft has little requirements unless you want to use those HD mods:
http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Hardware_requirements

Still... won't it be cheaper if you only buy the Wii U version of Minecraft?

Reactions: Marc
Back