Good Game Design courses for me

• Thread starter Hero of Chickens
  • Start date
H

Hero of Chickens

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Im only 13 not 19 and I need to find a game design class that I could do because I dont want to wait if im going to try and get a career in game design because I dont think next year in high school whatever classes I couldget wouldnt be as good as I could get online so if you could give me some ideas for my age id be very greatful, thanks!

I took an introductory game design course my junior year at a local community college. There we learned stuff like basic coding and publishing games using github. It's a starter course to develop simple pc games but a lot of the codes used in that software are present in modern game designing programs. This year I'm taking an animation course which animates objects and simulate animations that takes effect in various games and movies. These programs work with 3D objects that have properties and forces applied to them to cause different behaviors. If you're interested in game designing then try these courses at your local community college if you can.

Im only 13 not 19 and I need to find a game design class that I could do because I dont want to wait if im going to try and get a career in game design because I dont think next year in high school whatever classes I couldget wouldnt be as good as I could get online so if you could give me some ideas for my age id be very greatful, thanks!
They have camps where you can practice game design. Or you can experiment with scratch, really helpful for that.

Back