Good high rank Heavy Bowgun set in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?

• Thread starter 18388
  • Start date

Your waifu sucks!
Towns Folk
Does anybody have an idea of what could be a good Heavy Bowgun set between armour, weapon and talismans? I wanna start in ranged combat becuz i kinda only get in troubles when i go face-to-face in "hand to hand" combat but i have no idea where to start :/ . I reached HR 7 online but only made one urgent quest in Dundorma (Daiymo Hermitaur, i believe it was the monster's name).

Does anybody have an idea of what could be a good Heavy Bowgun set between armour, weapon and talismans? I wanna start in ranged combat becuz i kinda only get in troubles when i go face-to-face in "hand to hand" combat but i have no idea where to start :/ . I reached HR 7 online but only made one urgent quest in Dundorma (Daiymo Hermitaur, i believe it was the monster's name).
Theres no good heavy weapon unit g-rank. Save up zenny for the gravies gigacannon and the appropriate set for it.

Like he said, all high rank heavy bowgun armors suck. The bowguns do as well. There are several good G-rank ones. I am currently using Zinogre Z armor with a matching heavy bowgun. A good light bowgun armor set is seltas X, and gem in skills. I was able 2 gem in 6 usefull skills. I am using that armor with the battalion strafer with a health hone added to hit, so i pretty much have no need for potions. You should definitely wait and save your materials and zenny.

Reactions: Ramphy
Like he said, all high rank heavy bowgun armors suck. The bowguns do as well. There are several good G-rank ones. I am currently using Zinogre Z armor with a matching heavy bowgun. A good light bowgun armor set is seltas X, and gem in skills. I was able 2 gem in 6 usefull skills. I am using that armor with the battalion strafer with a health hone added to hit, so i pretty much have no need for potions. You should definitely wait and save your materials and zenny.
Yah use the set he said so that you have great defense and stuff like that

Back